No announcement yet.

How quickly does wilder bodybag AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

But does AJ have the skills/stamina to avoid Wilders right all fight, we know full well if that hand lands on AJs chin he’s sleeping.
    AJ doesn't need to avoid Wilder's right all fight, because he has KO power himself.

Comment

AJ knows he needs to get wilder out fast so might not last 7 rounds. I think AJ stops wilder in 6 rounds. Triple F, Feather Fist Fury stopped wilder in 7, so surely Josh stops wilder in 6
      Last edited by hugh grant; 10-19-2021, 06:45 PM.

Comment

That fight would be entertaining as hell. They’re both clumsy enough to turn it into a “FOTY” candidate.

Comment

Two big dudes, both power hitters, I gotta go with the. American! 3 rounds tops.

Comment

Im betting on wilder on this one. I just think one of them windmills will land early against AJ

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post

Not anymore. Fury under his new Kronk trainer attacks on the front foot, and he has perfected his right hook.

This is the hook that knocked Wilder down multiple times in the last two fights. It's harder than anything Luis Ortiz landed on Wilder in their two fights. He lands it with great accuracy on the temple, and that's what killed Wilder's legs. Nobody has ever done that to Wilder.

If Fury landed that on AJ, he would get a bad case of Bambi legs just like in the Ruiz fight.

Fury knocks out AJ within 5 rounds.
              Thanks for that, but the question wasn't whether Fury beats AJ.

There is no evidence to suggest Fury hits harder than he used to, more that he was able to control the fight v Wilder (who can't fight on the back foot), and confirmed he certainly has heavy hands (and a heavy body!), which isn't surprising considering his size. There wasn't massive evidence of knockout power however.
              mxtali likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post

Not anymore. Fury under his new Kronk trainer attacks on the front foot, and he has perfected his right hook.

This is the hook that knocked Wilder down multiple times in the last two fights. It's harder than anything Luis Ortiz landed on Wilder in their two fights. He lands it with great accuracy on the temple, and that's what killed Wilder's legs. Nobody has ever done that to Wilder.

If Fury landed that on AJ, he would get a bad case of Bambi legs just like in the Ruiz fight.

Fury knocks out AJ within 5 rounds.
                Attacks Wilder on the front foot, lets see it with somebody that can actually box.

Comment

I think I want Josh to lose to usyk now, so Josh can fight wilder.
                  I don't think Josh should try score points too much. The idea is to make the punches count with a bit more power

Comment

I've always thought it would just be a war straight out of the gate. 5 rounds at the very most.

It was the best heavyweight fight that could have been made in the last 20 years and the fkwits didn't make it.
                    TMLT87 likes this.

Comment

Not even gonna bother choosing a side, all I know is THIS FIGHT MUST GET MADE! Especially is Usyk beats AJ again... It'll be fun if it does go long, or could be a brutal blink and you miss it KO. Exactly what HW boxing was built on.

Comment

Working...
                      X