No announcement yet.

How quickly does wilder bodybag AJ

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How quickly does wilder bodybag AJ

I think he catches him in round 1and ends it in round 2. I like AJ he’s a celebrity and good for the sport but his chin is gone and he’s a deadman walking in there now. It’s a great comeback fight for deontay against a big name.

I think AJ boxes his ears off and probably stops him.

Wilder is the worst technical boxer Ive seen in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      I think AJ boxes his ears off and probably stops him.

Wilder is the worst technical boxer Ive seen in years.
      But does AJ have the skills/stamina to avoid Wilders right all fight, we know full well if that hand lands on AJs chin he’s sleeping.

Comment

That fight is a matter of who lands first.

There's no chance it see's round 6, likely ends much earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by 1lparm View Post
          I think he catches him in round 1and ends it in round 2. I like AJ he’s a celebrity and good for the sport but his chin is gone and he’s a deadman walking in there now. It’s a great comeback fight for deontay against a big name.
          - -That why Deyonce turn down a career purse to fight AJ twice?

What grade they put U back this year? 2nd?

Comment

If Wilder is going to be throwing the 1-2 he was against Fury, He can do Spilka and looses.

Comment

Deontay would have to win in 1-2 rounds, because his stamina just isn't there. And AJ punches a hell of a lot harder than Fury.

Would be an exciting few rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

But does AJ have the skills/stamina to avoid Wilders right all fight, we know full well if that hand lands on AJs chin he’s sleeping.
                If AJ lands on Wilder its goodnight. We have seen a pillow puncher like FURY can stop Wilder in his tracks and zap his energy. If you clobber Wilder and hurt wilder early when he lands his right hand it has the power of a light heavyweight.

Comment

Originally posted by M312 View Post
                  And AJ punches a hell of a lot harder than Fury.
                  Not anymore. Fury under his new Kronk trainer attacks on the front foot, and he has perfected his right hook.

This is the hook that knocked Wilder down multiple times in the last two fights. It's harder than anything Luis Ortiz landed on Wilder in their two fights. He lands it with great accuracy on the temple, and that's what killed Wilder's legs. Nobody has ever done that to Wilder.

If Fury landed that on AJ, he would get a bad case of Bambi legs just like in the Ruiz fight.

Fury knocks out AJ within 5 rounds.

Comment

It would be a banger

I think wilder would catch him but I dunno

Comment

Working...
                    X