No announcement yet.

Farewell !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Bye. I’m seriously worried about Spoon 23, Pu$$ywacko and blowblow(has there ever been a more appropriate user name). I think those three Manny worshippers may have committed suicide.
    pasawayako and blowblow have definitely killed themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      im not filipino, so no, i am not interested in what pac does with his political career.... i also never claim to be a boxing fan, i have kept it 100 unlike the rest of yall lol... i also didnt bother to come ruin yall celebration party, why would i? i would look like a hater, like some of yall if i did! why yall mad because i wasnt there? that's what you call having self esteem.. have fun kids! OneLove-
      Why does everything have to be so formal,this website should be an informal place to shoot the sht sorta speak & follow boxing news. Not a place where you feel pressured or have to permanently retire from.
      ​​​​​​
      IceTrayDaGang likes this.

Comment

They all come back in the end

Comment

Boxing's one of those sports that you can fade in and out with. I started watching boxing hardcore in 2007. I've had periods, sometimes a couple months, sometimes a couple years where I don't really pay attention at all, but it always brings me back.

Comment

wow!! what did i miss on here? lol... hope yall had your fun, but now it's my time to go. this forum has kept me entertain while being at work for the past years but it's time to move on since the great manny pacquiao has officially retired!! i wanted to make this thread so yall mofos didnt think i ran off or is hiding under a new screen name.

honestly, i havent logged on since the fight so i missed all the fun but that's what grown ups do. i dont get offended and argue with others on here, instead, i let them enjoy their moment. there's more to life than being mad because someone is enjoying the victory of their fighter. but before i go, i wanted to thank each and everyone on here, from the posters that i chat with on the regular to the posters that i had a few words with because of our differences but, it's ALL LOVE!!!!

i wanna thank the pacman for an amazing career and for always putting the fans first!! can yall believe that pacman was REALLY gonna pass the torch to spence??!!! what a champ!! but unfortunately, injury happens. congrats to ugas for getting the win. this will not be goodbye but more like see ya around!!! i will prolly pop in from time to time... maybe i'll do some giveaways during the holidays! well, enough of me rambling on so i'll leave yall with one last message, like the great mamba said, icetray out!!!!!!!!!
            Fare thee well.... don't be afraid to come back... Stay safe

Comment

Good luck Bro... We all move on....

Comment

wow!! what did i miss on here? lol... hope yall had your fun, but now it's my time to go. this forum has kept me entertain while being at work for the past years but it's time to move on since the great manny pacquiao has officially retired!! i wanted to make this thread so yall mofos didnt think i ran off or is hiding under a new screen name.

honestly, i havent logged on since the fight so i missed all the fun but that's what grown ups do. i dont get offended and argue with others on here, instead, i let them enjoy their moment. there's more to life than being mad because someone is enjoying the victory of their fighter. but before i go, i wanted to thank each and everyone on here, from the posters that i chat with on the regular to the posters that i had a few words with because of our differences but, it's ALL LOVE!!!!

i wanna thank the pacman for an amazing career and for always putting the fans first!! can yall believe that pacman was REALLY gonna pass the torch to spence??!!! what a champ!! but unfortunately, injury happens. congrats to ugas for getting the win. this will not be goodbye but more like see ya around!!! i will prolly pop in from time to time... maybe i'll do some giveaways during the holidays! well, enough of me rambling on so i'll leave yall with one last message, like the great mamba said, icetray out!!!!!!!!!
                you had a good run! Goodluck on your future endeavors, i think my time here is nearing to an end as well. But tyson fury kept me entertained. I think i will ride his career out.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Bye. I’m seriously worried about Spoon 23, Pu$$ywacko and blowblow(has there ever been a more appropriate user name). I think those three Manny worshippers may have committed suicide.
                  I’ve been having similar thoughts myself about the safety of the posters you mentioned.

Certainly they no longer have any need for boxing forums as their knowledge of and/or interest in the sport pretty much stopped and started with number 48 Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao.
                  Last edited by Ganondorf; 10-19-2021, 11:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X