Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I Don't Know Jamel [Herring]; It Ain't Like We The Best Of Friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Rewatch ANY of Kahn’s losses minus. Maidana was the ONLY time he stepped up and showed balls. All the other times he he lost he choked.
    Naz was extremely talented but when he met someone as talented as himself. He mentally choked. Watch his face in the Barrera fight. He was more embarrassed than hurt.
    THEN watch Morales fights. He wasn’t particularly as fast or athletic as Kahn or Naz. Notice how he takes being out “talented”.
    You said they lacked dog. Neither Khan or Naz lacked dog in any fight unless when finished. But that's the case for every fighter. It isn't exclusive.

If you're claiming they choked due to losing, then Morales choked against Guty Espades Jr the first time. Barrera twice. Danny Garcia. Maidana. Etc etc...

Sorry, but there is a huge difference in losing and showing dog in doing so, to choking. To claim Khan lacked dog in say the Prescott fight when he was knocked out, then not only is that beyond stupid, but you'd also have to claim that EVERY fighter that lost whether by decision or KO, lacked dog. Unless you can be specific with one of their fights and give me something exclusive to them? You can't. You've proven that by writing this nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Perhaps when Khan pulled a "No Mas" after a low blow from Terrance Crawford? You asked for an example so there you go. Looking forward to about a dozen paragraphs lacking substance from you in the response.

Of course one could claim that Hamed bottled out of the rematch he claimed he wanted with Barrera. I guess Manuel Calvo sufficed. Sure he claimed brittle hands (years later) but perhaps he just didn't want to be beaten yet again.
    Yeah, you're definitely emotional aren't you. You're actually searching my post history now. Haha. Weirdo.

Khan was not only punched in the balls against Crawford, but he was shot. Maybe Ali lacked dog in him when he was shot against Holmes? Or maybe Hopkins lacked dog when doing nothing against Kovalev? How about Roy Jones in many fights whilst being shot?

It was a f3cking stupid comment from him. But as you can see, he's one of you and decided to deflect and refuse like a weirdo. This is what you freaks do. But nice to see the pack hunters gather together. Maybe you can look into the reasons why you do this when you do the research on your behaviours.

Hamed knew it was over after the Barrera fight. He'd fell out of love with boxing clearly before it. There is no point in fighting if you don't have it any more. You can't force it. The Calvo fight confirmed it. It was smart to walk away. The ring is no place to be when you're not there for the right reasons. But if you think he lacks dog for walking away from boxing at the time, don't ever let me see you defend any comment in saying Foreman and the likes of Hagler lacked dog because they did the same thing. Only Foreman was much worse as he was prime, unlike Hagler and Naz. And don't let me see you defend it when fighters are shot either. Even if they have been clearly fouled. Don't want your famous hypocrisy to come bellowing out do we?

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

When did Khan or Naz lack dog in them?
    Rewatch ANY of Kahn’s losses minus. Maidana was the ONLY time he stepped up and showed balls. All the other times he he lost he choked.
    Naz was extremely talented but when he met someone as talented as himself. He mentally choked. Watch his face in the Barrera fight. He was more embarrassed than hurt.
    THEN watch Morales fights. He wasn’t particularly as fast or athletic as Kahn or Naz. Notice how he takes being out “talented”.
    Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 10-28-2021, 05:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

He's a weird one. He takes umbrage to anyone sullying the reputation of British fighters. His mum let's him use the internet about once per week so expect his rambling response accordingly.
    Hmmm, unfortunately we’re not all perfect. Some people have more “umbrage”. Some have More “gameness”. I think u may be getting it sista.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied

Tell me about it. Manic people have their moments. When’s yours?
    He's a weird one. He takes umbrage to anyone sullying the reputation of British fighters. His mum let's him use the internet about once per week so expect his rambling response accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• PBR Streetgang
    replied

Perhaps when Khan pulled a "No Mas" after a low blow from Terrance Crawford? You asked for an example so there you go. Looking forward to about a dozen paragraphs lacking substance from you in the response.

Of course one could claim that Hamed bottled out of the rematch he claimed he wanted with Barrera. I guess Manuel Calvo sufficed. Sure he claimed brittle hands (years later) but perhaps he just didn't want to be beaten yet again.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied

*You're

You answered my question of - When did Khan or Naz lack dog in them?

No you didn't.

The world doesn't need more laborers either. It needs more mental health workers to try and help people like you.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied

I did at the beginning, your not bright enough to understand it. That’s ok. Society needs laborers too.
    *You're

You answered my question of - When did Khan or Naz lack dog in them?

No you didn't.

The world doesn't need more laborers either. It needs more mental health workers to try and help people like you.

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied

My reading comprehension is fine. I read that you deflected and didn't have an answer. Just like you don't have one now.

I understand boxing perfectly. But you clearly don't. Why else would you refuse to give examples to your comments? Because you can't. You know if you do it will reveal someone who is there to be laughed at. Just like your first comments were.
    I did at the beginning, your not bright enough to understand it. That’s ok. Society needs laborers too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X