Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I Don't Know Jamel [Herring]; It Ain't Like We The Best Of Friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MONGOOSE66
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Your deflections prove what you said couldn't be justified. Just make sure in future you're able to back up everything you type. Otherwise you look like a weirdo who is backwards.
    I'll leave you now. It's clear you're an idiot.
    And your ignorance of your own stupidity proves “ it’s good to be stupid” cause your always right LOL….

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Explain to men how to explain geometry to a chimp? Then I’ll give it a shot.
    Your deflections prove what you said couldn't be justified. Just make sure in future you're able to back up everything you type. Otherwise you look like a weirdo who is backwards.

I'll leave you now. It's clear you're an idiot.

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied

It would take 10 years to be specific on which fights Khan and Naz had where they supposedly lacked dog in them which you claim exclusives for them? No, what you mean is, you can't answer so you'll deflect instead.

You're even deflecting on your "Definition" of choked and and lacking dog.

Maybe don't write anything down you can't back up. It's just f3cking weird. And it's especially weird when you're questioned on it and you go down the typical American route of deflections and insanity. It shows the behaviours of a disturbed mind.
    Explain to men how to explain geometry to a chimp? Then I’ll give it a shot.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied

I already did! You didn’t understand. I’m don’t have time or inclination to teach 10 years in a post or two.
    It would take 10 years to be specific on which fights Khan and Naz had where they supposedly lacked dog in them which you claim exclusives for them? No, what you mean is, you can't answer so you'll deflect instead.

You're even deflecting on your "Definition" of choked and and lacking dog.

Maybe don't write anything down you can't back up. It's just f3cking weird. And it's especially weird when you're questioned on it and you go down the typical American route of deflections and insanity. It shows the behaviours of a disturbed mind.

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied

Why don't you explain yourself then and stop deflecting.

Tell me which fight Khan and Naz lacked dog and why they lacked it? Tell me what is different to many others in history, including Morales? Be specific.

It's clear you know you said something stupid and now want to keep being vague to try and get out of it. But if you think getting knocked out or losing a fight is "Lacking dog", then pretty much, every fighter "Lacks dog".
    I already did! You didn’t understand. I’m don’t have time or inclination to teach 10 years in a post or two.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied

Your idea of “dog” and “choked” is different than mine.
    Why don't you explain yourself then and stop deflecting.

Tell me which fight Khan and Naz lacked dog and why they lacked it? Tell me what is different to many others in history, including Morales? Be specific.

It's clear you know you said something stupid and now want to keep being vague to try and get out of it. But if you think getting knocked out or losing a fight is "Lacking dog", then pretty much, every fighter "Lacks dog".

Leave a comment:

• MONGOOSE66
    replied

You said they lacked dog. Neither Khan or Naz lacked dog in any fight unless when finished. But that's the case for every fighter. It isn't exclusive.

If you're claiming they choked due to losing, then Morales choked against Guty Espades Jr the first time. Barrera twice. Danny Garcia. Maidana. Etc etc...

Sorry, but there is a huge difference in losing and showing dog in doing so, to choking. To claim Khan lacked dog in say the Prescott fight when he was knocked out, then not only is that beyond stupid, but you'd also have to claim that EVERY fighter that lost whether by decision or KO, lacked dog. Unless you can be specific with one of their fights and give me something exclusive to them? You can't. You've proven that by writing this nonsense.
    Your idea of “dog” and “choked” is different than mine.

Leave a comment:

• OGBIGSACK
    replied
    shakur went out there and dominated left no doubt. I think he is the best at 130 and he probably beats stank davis who's fought nobody and is being protected at lightweight by gayweather jr.
    Last edited by OGBIGSACK; 10-29-2021, 07:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OGBIGSACK
    replied
    Love this attitude from shakur! None of this he's my brother BS a lot these boxers like to pull. This attitude is most prevalent amongst black boxers. I hope it changes for good.

Leave a comment:

• Sid-Knee
    replied
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

Perhaps when Khan pulled a "No Mas" after a low blow from Terrance Crawford? You asked for an example so there you go. Looking forward to about a dozen paragraphs lacking substance from you in the response.

Of course one could claim that Hamed bottled out of the rematch he claimed he wanted with Barrera. I guess Manuel Calvo sufficed. Sure he claimed brittle hands (years later) but perhaps he just didn't want to be beaten yet again.
    Hey, notice how after deflecting all the time he gave his answer after you came in. Classic pack hunter mentality. But get back in here and defend his answer. Might as well give me some more laughs. Apparently, Khan lacked dog and choked in the Canelo, Garcia and Prescott fights after getting stopped. Haha. Apparently, this is exclusive to Khan and no one else. Lets see who comes up with the more deranged comments in a "Ret3rd off".

Go!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X