Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I Don't Know Jamel [Herring]; It Ain't Like We The Best Of Friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

    Perhaps when Khan pulled a "No Mas" after a low blow from Terrance Crawford? You asked for an example so there you go. Looking forward to about a dozen paragraphs lacking substance from you in the response.

    Of course one could claim that Hamed bottled out of the rematch he claimed he wanted with Barrera. I guess Manuel Calvo sufficed. Sure he claimed brittle hands (years later) but perhaps he just didn't want to be beaten yet again.
    Yeah, you're definitely emotional aren't you. You're actually searching my post history now. Haha. Weirdo.

    Khan was not only punched in the balls against Crawford, but he was shot. Maybe Ali lacked dog in him when he was shot against Holmes? Or maybe Hopkins lacked dog when doing nothing against Kovalev? How about Roy Jones in many fights whilst being shot?

    It was a f3cking stupid comment from him. But as you can see, he's one of you and decided to deflect and refuse like a weirdo. This is what you freaks do. But nice to see the pack hunters gather together. Maybe you can look into the reasons why you do this when you do the research on your behaviours.

    Hamed knew it was over after the Barrera fight. He'd fell out of love with boxing clearly before it. There is no point in fighting if you don't have it any more. You can't force it. The Calvo fight confirmed it. It was smart to walk away. The ring is no place to be when you're not there for the right reasons. But if you think he lacks dog for walking away from boxing at the time, don't ever let me see you defend any comment in saying Foreman and the likes of Hagler lacked dog because they did the same thing. Only Foreman was much worse as he was prime, unlike Hagler and Naz. And don't let me see you defend it when fighters are shot either. Even if they have been clearly fouled. Don't want your famous hypocrisy to come bellowing out do we?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

      Rewatch ANY of Kahn’s losses minus. Maidana was the ONLY time he stepped up and showed balls. All the other times he he lost he choked.
      Naz was extremely talented but when he met someone as talented as himself. He mentally choked. Watch his face in the Barrera fight. He was more embarrassed than hurt.
      THEN watch Morales fights. He wasn’t particularly as fast or athletic as Kahn or Naz. Notice how he takes being out “talented”.
      You said they lacked dog. Neither Khan or Naz lacked dog in any fight unless when finished. But that's the case for every fighter. It isn't exclusive.

      If you're claiming they choked due to losing, then Morales choked against Guty Espades Jr the first time. Barrera twice. Danny Garcia. Maidana. Etc etc...

      Sorry, but there is a huge difference in losing and showing dog in doing so, to choking. To claim Khan lacked dog in say the Prescott fight when he was knocked out, then not only is that beyond stupid, but you'd also have to claim that EVERY fighter that lost whether by decision or KO, lacked dog. Unless you can be specific with one of their fights and give me something exclusive to them? You can't. You've proven that by writing this nonsense.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post

        Perhaps when Khan pulled a "No Mas" after a low blow from Terrance Crawford? You asked for an example so there you go. Looking forward to about a dozen paragraphs lacking substance from you in the response.

        Of course one could claim that Hamed bottled out of the rematch he claimed he wanted with Barrera. I guess Manuel Calvo sufficed. Sure he claimed brittle hands (years later) but perhaps he just didn't want to be beaten yet again.
        Hey, notice how after deflecting all the time he gave his answer after you came in. Classic pack hunter mentality. But get back in here and defend his answer. Might as well give me some more laughs. Apparently, Khan lacked dog and choked in the Canelo, Garcia and Prescott fights after getting stopped. Haha. Apparently, this is exclusive to Khan and no one else. Lets see who comes up with the more deranged comments in a "Ret3rd off".

        Go!!

        Comment


        • #34
          Love this attitude from shakur! None of this he's my brother BS a lot these boxers like to pull. This attitude is most prevalent amongst black boxers. I hope it changes for good.

          Comment


          • #35
            shakur went out there and dominated left no doubt. I think he is the best at 130 and he probably beats stank davis who's fought nobody and is being protected at lightweight by gayweather jr.
            Last edited by OGBIGSACK; 10-29-2021, 06:56 PM.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

              You said they lacked dog. Neither Khan or Naz lacked dog in any fight unless when finished. But that's the case for every fighter. It isn't exclusive.

              If you're claiming they choked due to losing, then Morales choked against Guty Espades Jr the first time. Barrera twice. Danny Garcia. Maidana. Etc etc...

              Sorry, but there is a huge difference in losing and showing dog in doing so, to choking. To claim Khan lacked dog in say the Prescott fight when he was knocked out, then not only is that beyond stupid, but you'd also have to claim that EVERY fighter that lost whether by decision or KO, lacked dog. Unless you can be specific with one of their fights and give me something exclusive to them? You can't. You've proven that by writing this nonsense.
              Your idea of “dog” and “choked” is different than mine.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

                Your idea of “dog” and “choked” is different than mine.
                Why don't you explain yourself then and stop deflecting.

                Tell me which fight Khan and Naz lacked dog and why they lacked it? Tell me what is different to many others in history, including Morales? Be specific.

                It's clear you know you said something stupid and now want to keep being vague to try and get out of it. But if you think getting knocked out or losing a fight is "Lacking dog", then pretty much, every fighter "Lacks dog".

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

                  Why don't you explain yourself then and stop deflecting.

                  Tell me which fight Khan and Naz lacked dog and why they lacked it? Tell me what is different to many others in history, including Morales? Be specific.

                  It's clear you know you said something stupid and now want to keep being vague to try and get out of it. But if you think getting knocked out or losing a fight is "Lacking dog", then pretty much, every fighter "Lacks dog".
                  I already did! You didn’t understand. I’m don’t have time or inclination to teach 10 years in a post or two.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

                    I already did! You didn’t understand. I’m don’t have time or inclination to teach 10 years in a post or two.
                    It would take 10 years to be specific on which fights Khan and Naz had where they supposedly lacked dog in them which you claim exclusives for them? No, what you mean is, you can't answer so you'll deflect instead.

                    You're even deflecting on your "Definition" of choked and and lacking dog.

                    Maybe don't write anything down you can't back up. It's just f3cking weird. And it's especially weird when you're questioned on it and you go down the typical American route of deflections and insanity. It shows the behaviours of a disturbed mind.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

                      It would take 10 years to be specific on which fights Khan and Naz had where they supposedly lacked dog in them which you claim exclusives for them? No, what you mean is, you can't answer so you'll deflect instead.

                      You're even deflecting on your "Definition" of choked and and lacking dog.

                      Maybe don't write anything down you can't back up. It's just f3cking weird. And it's especially weird when you're questioned on it and you go down the typical American route of deflections and insanity. It shows the behaviours of a disturbed mind.
                      Explain to men how to explain geometry to a chimp? Then I’ll give it a shot.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP