Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson: I Don't Know Jamel [Herring]; It Ain't Like We The Best Of Friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other words I’m coming to kick his ass for those who were not in the streets!

Comment

Herring vs Shakur is like a fight between a grown man and a young boy.

Comment

Herring would do the boxing world a favor by winning. Stevenson would do himself a favor by winning entertainingly.

Comment

Well we definitely probably won't see any TKO's or even KD's. This fight has Decision all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post

Shakur has all the physical skills to be great but so did Andre Dirrel. Zab Judah, Amir Kahn, victor Ortiz, Naseem Hamed & Devon Alexander.
            What lacks in all of them is the “DOG” ie…. TENACITY…….Who has “the DOG” when things aren’t going their way??….. Andre Ward, Mayweather, Pacquaio, Juan Manuel Marquez, ERIC MORALES & Barrera.
            If your tremendously TALENTED, Its pretty damn EASY. Whats not easy is not being so talented but NEVER GIVING UP. That’s something that most very talented fighters NEVER experience but when they do U CAN SEE their HEART.
            Naseem wasn't great or had dog in him? What!?!?!?!?

Khan didn't have dog in him?!?!?

You definitely didn't watch the same fighters i did or know who they beat. Clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

You definitely didn't watch the same fighters i did or know who they beat. Clearly.

Yeah, those were terrible examples. I never saw any of them quit. I would substitute with
              Amir Imam
              Adrien Broner
              Rances Barthelemy
              Nicolas Walters

All great talents that give up or refuse to hit the extra gear or wine and cry when put to it..
              Last edited by Wacked_Out; 10-19-2021, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Naseem Looked like he wanted to cry with Barrera. Kahn LOL was only good when he was better. If he had to dig deep he choked.
                You have no clue what Tenacity is. It when you meet your MIRROR IMMAGE in talent, power & athleticism and CHOOSE to whip his ass!!
                Shakur played it safe when he met talent. Good for him he got the win. He’s no Mayweather, MORALES, Marquez or HOLYFIELD.

Comment

Naseem Looked like he wanted to cry with Barrera. Kahn LOL was only good when he was better. If he had to dig deep he choked.
                  You have no clue what Tenacity is. It when you meet your MIRROR IMMAGE in talent, power & athleticism and CHOOSE to whip his ass!!
                  Shakur played it safe when he met talent. Good for him he got the win. He’s no Mayweather, MORALES, Marquez or HOLYFIELD.
                  So Naz wasn't great due to losing to another great fighter? Fighters look disappointed when they lose. Naz was no different. But he took it with good grace. But Naz had already proven himself one of the greats before that loss. And to say he had no dog in him is ridiculous. You don't have to win the fight to show dog in you. But Naz showed it in all his wins when needed, including his loss. Why which fight do you have in mind where he supposedly didn't?

Khan was only good when he was better? What??? Isn't that the case for every fighter? When you're shot, you're shot. But Khan had a lot of dog and tenacity when in his prime. His problem was going out and doing too much and not being mindful of what was coming back. But tell me which fights you have in mind where he didn't?

You think tenacity is your description? And have a lack of irony when saying i don't have a clue what tenacity is? Sorry, but i'm laughing here. And for good reason. Classic.

Comment

So Naz wasn't great due to losing to another great fighter? Fighters look disappointed when they lose. Naz was no different. But he took it with good grace. But Naz had already proven himself one of the greats before that loss. And to say he had no dog in him is ridiculous. You don't have to win the fight to show dog in you. But Naz showed it in all his wins when needed, including his loss. Why which fight do you have in mind where he supposedly didn't?

Khan was only good when he was better? What??? Isn't that the case for every fighter? When you're shot, you're shot. But Khan had a lot of dog and tenacity when in his prime. His problem was going out and doing too much and not being mindful of what was coming back. But tell me which fights you have in mind where he didn't?

You think tenacity is your description? And have a lack of irony when saying i don't have a clue what tenacity is? Sorry, but i'm laughing here. And for good reason. Classic.
                    Your obviously not a fighter. Cant explain calculus to an ant.

Comment

Your obviously not a fighter. Cant explain calculus to an ant.
                      So you don't have an answer so gave me this nonsense? Why didn't you just say so...

Where your concerned, i must be one big ant.

Comment

Working...
                      X