Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Community Outraged! Want WBC to Force LOPEZ to apologize for calling HANEY the N-word

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LDBC Community Outraged! Want WBC to Force LOPEZ to apologize for calling HANEY the N-word

Remember the LDBC leader and his thugs said they wouldn’t forgive Haney for apologizing to Campbell? They then completely forgot about it and are on the Haney wagon again.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Who's Haney?
    El_Mero and Get em up like this.

Comment

1 HOUR LONG? no way will I listen to that.
      Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

He used the N-word? Well this type pf behavior doesn't surprise me in the least bit. His whole family is trash for using that word. I've even heard his dad use the N-word also.

Comment

The YouTube boxing blogger scene screams incel to me.
          GhostofDempsey and Thuglife Nelo like this.

Comment

How many hours per week do you spend watching their videos?
            boxinglife8, EL_GRINGO and 4 others like this.

Comment

Didn't Haney say he will never lose to a white boy once? He's even more racist than someone who uses words from rap lyrics.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                He used the N-word? Well this type pf behavior doesn't surprise me in the least bit. His whole family is trash for using that word. I've even heard his dad use the N-word also.
                You a p-ssy, man,” Haney repeatedly shot back.

The line seemed to strike a nerve.

“I ain’t a p-ssy, n---a,” Lopez stated. “Never been, not on my blood. Never been. I’m from New York, n---a. You’ve been fed from a silver spoon your whole life. I know that ****.”

“Make the fight, then,” insisted Haney.

“Sign the f-----’ contract, then,” replied Lopez.

“What contract,” Haney exclaimed in wonderment. “What contract you want me to sign?”

It seems they had a back and forth bunch of bull**** during the Garcia/Martin spectacle. I'm guessing Hearn set it up to promote Lopez on Dazn and Haney vs Diaz. Teo and his Dad need to get their **** straight before they mess around and get shunned by the entire boxing community.

Comment

Why do people get so ass-hurt about folks using the N word? I hear that word so much and I use it three times as much for obvious reasons. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Who's Haney?
                    Ask Loma he knows. He has his old belt. How's Loma's fight vs Commey transpiring? A battle of the former champions that both lost to Lopez

Comment

Working...
                    X