Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really think that little midget Usyk can beat the gypsy king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deathofaclown
    replied
    Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post

Do you remember the English boxer i think he is good Friends with Deontay that measured every current heavyweight he has sparred and rated their power. It was hilarious. I can't remember his name. Lanky lightskin guy, stupid dopey accent. Name me one boxer that says Fury hits hard. Even Wilder that was stopped in the second fight still insisted he punches like a girl which was the reason he was able to absorb so much punishment. The headlocks was where Fury pulled away in the fight:*******:
    Dave Allen said Fury is the hardest puncher he’s sparred or fought, when he sits down on his shots.

Who knows though, boxers say a lot of things.

I’ve seen Shane Mosley say Floyd and Manny have the same power in one interview and then In another interview he said Manny hit him the hardest he’s been hit.

Either way, Fury has a better KO% than a lot of supposed big punchers.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 10-19-2021, 06:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

I've seen a few that sadly will never learn.

After Fury beats Usyk it'll be "Hrgovic, he's the one, I'm telling you"
    Herbie takes him out inside 3 rounds

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Usyk will find out headlock are allowed in boxing when fury slams him in one, and noogies him while he flails around like a drowned rat gasping for air.

Usyk better get David Price to bring his plunger to suck the dents out of his skull that Fury put there.

Lmao at Usyk hits harder than fury? Why because he buzeed the gassed bodybuilder who everyone and their mum has buzzed?

Bleeding eardrums coming up for Mr Usyk.
    Do you remember the English boxer i think he is good Friends with Deontay that measured every current heavyweight he has sparred and rated their power. It was hilarious. I can't remember his name. Lanky lightskin guy, stupid dopey accent. Name me one boxer that says Fury hits hard. Even Wilder that was stopped in the second fight still insisted he punches like a girl which was the reason he was able to absorb so much punishment. The headlocks was where Fury pulled away in the fight
    Last edited by Noelanthony; 10-19-2021, 06:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by cushtytaz View Post

If you saw the Fury-Chisora 2 fight, Fury-Usyk will be a repeat of that. Usyk is even smaller than Chisora. Fury will simply use his reach to jab Usyk's face in all night. He'll alternate between that and using his weight and size advantage to lean on him and bully him on the inside, possibly going for the KO if Usyk tires enough. If Joshua can mark up Usyk's face like he did, then imagine what Fury will do to him.
    Fury hit wilder 150 times in the face im talking about clean shots. He would hold WIlder's head with one hand and have a free hit. Wilder just had a bloody lip and bleeding ears because of those stupid pirate earrings he loves to put in his ear lopes. Was his eyes even closed. Fury can't punch for sh*it. You don't owe them anything don't yield to them. Chisora is not Usyk. Chisora has lost to some horrible fighters in his time. Especially where he was out boxed in Monaco

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

Perhaps, he will but he is going to need a very large ring and speed to defeat Tyson Fury and lots of it in order to evade him all night.
    Fury is the A side, no big ring for Usyk I'm afraid.

Leave a comment:

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    I am sure Fury finishes Whyte. But Usyk is different animal.

Leave a comment:

• hugh grant
    replied
    That's very true and i agree. Fury would be a heavy favorite going in. There's no doubt about that. However i would give Usyk an outside chance if he can come in weighing much lighter than he did against Anthony Joshua between 200 to 210lbs and stay off the ropes by keeping the action in the center of the ring.and using his legs.
    Usyk v fury is potentially up to a year away a lot can change and happen in that time. Fury might struggle v whyte and usyk might outclassed josh.
    Then nobody gives fury a chance

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post

200lbs? Fury snaps him in half.
    Perhaps, he will but he is going to need a very large ring and speed to defeat Tyson Fury and lots of it in order to evade him all night.

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    That's very true and i agree. Fury would be a heavy favorite going in. There's no doubt about that. However i would give Usyk an outside chance if he can come in weighing much lighter than he did against Anthony Joshua between 200 to 210lbs and stay off the ropes by keeping the action in the center of the ring.and using his legs.
    200lbs? Fury snaps him in half.

Leave a comment:

• Noelanthony
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post

Noel has now moved onto Usyk as his new saviour after his old one (AJ) got exposed.
    Usyk is the future of heavyweight boxing. he is......... Only joking but don't sleep on him. All these dents and Fury mauling individuals, he has only done it to 2 people and that is wilder and Cunningham and what those two had in common was that they both gassed. Usyk will not gas.... Im not even totally writing Aj off but what i fear is that he will come out aggressive as everyone has requested and Usyk will be on his bike for 4/5 rounds. AJ will be up hitting USYK for fun but not really catching him clean as he will be covering up. Then round by round Usyk will start to catch him. AJ will gas by round 7/8 and the fight will pretty much play out like the first but Aj may steal it on the cards.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X