Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you really think that little midget Usyk can beat the gypsy king?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

Straight left to the solar plexus could mess Fury up big time, but Fury will have a plan for Usyk for sure. Jab from outside and tie him up then push back and try to maul him on the ropes. If both guys are in top shape it will be an incredible fight
    Agree completely. Solar plexus, Liver, Spleen. Then after a bit of that, Fury's chin. We'll see if Usyk's precision is more deadly than Wilder's raw power. I think, just like you said, Fury's best chance to beat Usyk is to maul him. Maybe he can do a better job than Chisora. Something, however, tells me that Fury prides himself as a boxer and that he'll get caught up in a boxing match with Usyk, to prove to everyone he's better. I can kind of see Fury doing that too.

Comment

I don't think Usyk can beat Fury, but I also didn't think Usyk could beat Joshua and I was very wrong about that.

Comment

DIdnt u turbo post dozens of threads of how the midget had no chance of beating AJ?
        dan_cov and JakeTheBoxer like this.

Comment

Usyk a genius so I reserve judgement until both in same ring at same time. I won't give any fighter fantasy wins a year out a lot can change
          Last edited by hugh grant; 10-19-2021, 05:29 AM.

Comment

I wouldnt favour Usyk to win but then I wouldnt have expected Steve Cunningham to put Fury on his arse or some random Swedish bloke to win multiple rounds against him either. You just dont know until you actually see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Agree completely. Solar plexus, Liver, Spleen. Then after a bit of that, Fury's chin. We'll see if Usyk's precision is more deadly than Wilder's raw power. I think, just like you said, Fury's best chance to beat Usyk is to maul him. Maybe he can do a better job than Chisora. Something, however, tells me that Fury prides himself as a boxer and that he'll get caught up in a boxing match with Usyk, to prove to everyone he's better. I can kind of see Fury doing that too.
              Yeah and for Usyk's next party trick he's going to ko godzilla.

Lmfao Usyk is getting bodied,thats IF he gets past the bodybuilder again.

Comment

The only chance to find out is that we actually see the fight.

In theory Fury beats everybody. I am tired of that, I would like too see more action from him.

Comment

After the AJ rematch, Usyk and his team need to spend some long nights in the lab cooking up tactics to counter Fury's wrestling.

He CANNOT allow the 280 lb. man to sap his strength with a sleeper hold or strong-arm him into the ropes to setup that skull-denting right hook he loves to throw.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
                    After the AJ rematch, Usyk and his team need to spend some long nights in the lab cooking up tactics to counter Fury's wrestling.

He CANNOT allow the 280 lb. man to sap his strength with a sleeper hold or strong-arm him into the ropes to setup that skull-denting right hook he loves to throw.

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
                    He's getting his skull dented and there's nothing he can do about it.

Comment

6'3", 78" reach and 220lbs is one big ass midget.

Comment

Working...
                      X