No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Plant - Pay-Per-View Undercard Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    You can thank clenelo for this undercard. his cherry picking cry baby ass is the cause of this. Your dumb ass doesn't know the business side of Alvarez.. Plus he's not returning to that DAZN pile of ****. Haymon is the man
    Why would he stay with Hymen? There's nobody to fight at PBC. He could make better fights with Bivol and Beterbiev than any garbage ass fighter PBC has.

Hymen is the cause of this card you moron. He's the lead promoter, you really think Canelo is out there choosing who gets to fight? You dumbass. You cry about Canelo but want him to stay at PBC because it's a sinking ship with none of their bum ass loser fighters like the Charla sister not bothering to fight anyone with a pulse in hopes of that Canelo lotto ticket.

I'll be illegally streaming this for sure, Canelo will be getting paid, no need to put my money in Hymens pocket.
    Last edited by El_Maldito_Rey; 10-19-2021, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Wouldn't you think canelo would say, "I'll take $5 million less, in order to pay for a good undercard".
      No boxing no life....... Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Cool.

Just don't expect anyone to buy this, then.

Fury vs Wilder 3 had a great undercard but the PPV must have tanked.
        News Flash! That was a joint, co-promotion between two rival promotional companies and platforms. Top Rank, the PBC, ESPN and Fox. They all assumed the financial risks and obligations for that card. However, in this case, we have only one promotional company who is assuming all of the financial risks and that is the PBC.
        Last edited by champion4ever; 10-19-2021, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
          What a trash undercard. Wasn't Rey vargas suppose to fight Gary russel?
          That wouldve made it a better show it's about time for the groundhog to come out

Comment

I wouldve liked to see Boots on the undercard. I think Jamal James has a fight coming up but it wouldve been a better show if Boots vs James was on it.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              You can thank clenelo for this undercard. his cherry picking cry baby ass is the cause of this. Your dumb ass doesn't know the business side of Alvarez.. Plus he's not returning to that DAZN pile of ****. Haymon is the man
              I must have missed the memo that said Canelo put a gun to Haymon's head and made him guarantee Canelo a $40 million minimum to fight Caleb Plant.

Comment

No more of the Dirrell brothers, PLEASE! Why do they keep forcing them down our throats? And as a co-main?! Jesus Christ, make it stop already!

Comment

This is a trash undercard because Canelo told Al "fuq your undercard fights I want all the pesos" and the only thing Al could say was "Si Senor"!

Comment

And this is going head to head with one of the best UFC PPVs of the year. Canelo is going to get a repeat of what happened with the Kovalev fight lol.
                    Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
                      And this is going head to head with one of the best UFC PPVs of the year. Canelo is going to get a repeat of what happened with the Kovalev fight lol.
                      I watch both equally and you are right , UFC 268 is stacked ........
                      TMLT87 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X