Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Views Joe Joyce as The Biggest Threat, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SN!PER
    replied
    Dubois landed 146 punches on him, and that's Dubois.

Just imagine what Tyson Fury would do to him.

Leave a comment:

• wileyhemi
    replied
    Originally posted by Brumsongs1 View Post
    I keep saying it, Joyce isn't slow. he's two-paced and his whole game is down to a sudden change of pace- it's a very effective tactic, especially when he's been ramming a jab painfully and monotonously into someone's face for several rounds.
    His two speeds are slow and less slow

Leave a comment:

• Earl-Hickey
    replied
    Well Joyce is the one heavyweight who could match fury for physical strength and gas tank, Joyce isn't a slender guy bulked up like Wilder or to a lesser extent Joshua, he's a natural 250lb man who is fairly lean at that weight.

You'd think Fury would be able to use his movement and handspeed advantage but I think Joyce would provide a good workout to be sure.
    Last edited by Earl-Hickey; 10-18-2021, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• landotter
    replied
    Joyce is good, but just coming forward is not enough against some of these guys. Fury and Usyk have movement, which without speed puts Joyce at a huge disadvantage. Against an in-shape Ruiz, Ruiz hand speed will see him land 2 or three punches to Joyce's one.

I do not hate Joyce as an opponent for anyone. He will DARE other HW to come meet him, trusting his power and durability. He is zero joke. But he does not have a ton of tools in his shed. That is a problem for Joyce against experienced, skilled opponents.

Side note... I would love a Gassiav against Joyce tussle. THAT would be fun.

Leave a comment:

• Pigeons
    replied
    It seems like Usyk's already schooled all of these threats (Joyce, Joshua).

Leave a comment:

• thack
    replied
    Makes sense, I'd like to see J. smash Whyte to bits

Leave a comment:

• PredatorStyle
    replied
    Yeah so more likely Fury views him as the easiest (over 12) which is which they are talking up the fight. Even so, would be an interesting one.

Leave a comment:

• Brumsongs1
    replied
    I keep saying it, Joyce isn't slow. he's two-paced and his whole game is down to a sudden change of pace- it's a very effective tactic, especially when he's been ramming a jab painfully and monotonously into someone's face for several rounds.

Leave a comment:

• Sparked_26
    replied
    Joe Joyce is just so consistent with what he does and his engine and chin just make that ring seem very small and will also make 36 minutes seem like a long time.

I guess Fury and Usyk should be able to dance around him.

Joyce has a jab like a right hand. I can't really imagine anyone having a nice 12 rounds with Joe. Including the top 2 fighters at heavy.

I doubt it happens but I'd bet on Joyce to beat AJ and Wilder.
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 10-18-2021, 04:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ry92
    replied

My Top 10 Right Now: October, 11, 2021

1. Alexander "The Cat" Usyk
    2 .Terence "Bud" Crawford
    3. Saul "Canelo" Alvarez
    4. Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury
    5. Naoya "Monster" Inoue
    6. Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr.
    7. Josh "The Tartan Tornado" Taylor
    8. Juan Francisco "El Gallo" Estrada
    9. Teofimo "The Takeover" Lopez
    10..Gennady "GGG" Golovkin.
    gotta be trolling with putting bud over canelo. Bud fought no1 at welter, canelo been fighting other champs or legit contenders 154-168 and post ggg canelo looks another level. Not debatable canelo best at 168 very debatable if bud is even the best at welter. Eye test easy vs nobodies

Leave a comment:

Working...
X