Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Views Joe Joyce as The Biggest Threat, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zonkmeister
    replied
    Huh, actually, I do believe it could be so ever since Fury switched styles. Joyce is extremely tough and athletic and is able to find ways to land big shots even though his punches look kinda slow to connect, and is big enough to perhaps not allow even a guy Fury's size to back him up.

Leave a comment:

• Fighter78
    replied
    Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
    Joyce already started throwing punches to maybe land some on fight night.
    Lol.....yea..it'll take at least a month for those punches to arrive.

Leave a comment:

• evets
    replied
    RoboJoe will get his glory!!!!

Leave a comment:

• KidDinamita
    replied
    Joyce already started throwing punches to maybe land some on fight night.

Leave a comment:

• IAMTHAT
    replied
    I hope they're not alluding to no Usyk v Fury. I'd be more pissed about that than Spence v Crawford farce.

Leave a comment:

• Fighter78
    replied
    Joe Joyce wouldn't make it past Joseph Parker......or Chisora....or Whyte....or any damn serviceable heavyweight....LOL....good laugh though.

Leave a comment:

• diarraisagod
    replied
    Warren would say that, he's Joyce's promoter

In this case though I'm not going to disagree. I think Joyce has as good a chance of causing Fury problems as anybody else in the division.

While Fury is taking on the Whyte/Wallin winner and Aj/Usyk 2 winner hopefully Joyce gets two or three decent wins and puts himself squarely next in line.

Leave a comment:

• TMLT87
    replied
    Joyce is slow as **** but hes keeps on coming and is extremely hard to hurt. If you dont have good mobility that you can keep up for 12 rounds hes likely to start getting to you and breaking you down eventually. For that reason hes a serious threat to most of the division, theres not many current HWs who are particularly slick.

I think Fury probably boxes to a comfortable UD if he turns up in shape and uses the Wlad/Wilder 1 gameplan. If he comes in there with the shape and strategy that he did vs Wilder just now he could get himself into trouble imo.

Leave a comment:

• SN!PER
    replied
    Originally posted by zod66 View Post
    Hrgović kills them all
    Hrgovic is a rabbit-puncher who picks on old men, the Molina fight being a prime example.

He hasn't fought any strong opposition in the pro ranks, and when he does he'll be poorly prepared for it.

Leave a comment:

• deathofaclown
    replied
    Originally posted by zod66 View Post
    Hrgović kills them all
    He’s a big stiff idiot

not impressed at all. Fury and Usyk would turn him inside out

Leave a comment:

Working...
X