Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Find It Strange Fury Can Continuously Climb Up P4P Rankings By Beating Same Person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boro
    replied
    Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    No address is needed - make a trip down to Wood Green, you pu..ssy.

When you're there, post yer location and say less.
    So I literally give you the boxing club, your stupid ass won't give me an address seems like you're a coward to me who hides behind other people or quite frankly just chatting Šhit either way it's not a good look for you BOY.

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Fury's last 7 opponents:

A Polish plumber.
    A Romanian warehouse cleaner.
    A German streetsweeper.
    An unknown Swede.
    And a one-trick pony whose claim to fame is knocking off 40 cans x3

Apart from the one-trick pony who's a belt holder - none of these guys were ranked in the top-50. 3 weren't even ranked in the top-80.

Anyone without bias would know that Fury's so-called "greatness" is based on narrative and he's yet to fight anyone.

Again: Fury isn't as good as advertised and AJ beats him 9 out of 10 times.

Leave a comment:

• Boro
    replied
    Deathofaclown = Boro.

Mods get this alt swapping muppet out of here (that's if he's not a mod).

BIGPOPPAPUMP
    You think I'm that strange guy with Gacy as his avatar HAHAHAHA, that's beyond hilarious trust me I wouldn't for the life of me have a serial killer as my avatar that's some straight weirdo Šhit...

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    No address is needed - make a trip down to Wood Green, you pu..ssy.

When you're there, post yer location and say less.

Leave a comment:

• Boro
    replied

I don't even like Hearn (never have and never will), you silly cu..nt.

Yes, AJ dared to be great by taking the Usyk fight (the most skilled boxer in the division) like he has done his whole career. Fury on the other picks cans to knock off and create a narrative around it - that's the different. He fought a Polish plumber. A Romanian warehouse cleaner. A German streetsweeper. An unknown Swede. And a one-trick pony whose claim to fame is knocking off cans for 3 yrs.

If AJ had to fight those cans in succession as well - he'd still be unbeaten. And that's the difference between a boxer taking hard fights and a hypejob with a narrative. Also, I don't disappear - I've been on here since the Usyk fight and I was here shortly after the fight.

When you grow a pair and you're ready to sign your death certificate - take that trip to London. Else, close that piehole.

Edit: You're that fake Jewish muppet. He's the only muppet from Middlesbrough here. Always knew you're an alt. Done with you...suck yer nan.
    Don't be stupid AJ hasn't beaten anyone good just like Fury they've both two good wins to their name and the rest of their "resume" are puddings regardless of their "rankings" or status as belt holders.

Death certificate, don't make me laugh and feel free to give me an address, Monday, Tuesday is my weekend I don't mind taking a drive, it's no bother to me so feel free as I said an address and any Monday/Tuesday and I'll happily be there.

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Deathofaclown = Boro.

Mods get this alt swapping muppet out of here (that's if he's not a mod).

BIGPOPPAPUMP

Leave a comment:

• Inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

Lol exactly what I was going to say. When this man doesn’t get his way he really can’t hide his silver spoon sense of privilege
    but he is right though

usyk> fury

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Originally posted by Boro View Post

Exactly you're a ****house who talks reckless for no apparent reason then your ass instantly nips and don't talk about "fall for narratives" when you lap up eddies like a cat laps up milk, AJ won't even get past Usyk, he's all but irrelevant at the top level other then for a cheque.

Never changed my username don't even know how, wouldn't even bother if I did know how, unlike you I stand by what I say because I actually have a pair of testicles and I don't disappear for days because my hero loses.
    I don't even like Hearn (never have and never will), you silly cu..nt.

Yes, AJ dared to be great by taking the Usyk fight (the most skilled boxer in the division) like he has done his whole career. Fury on the other picks cans to knock off and create a narrative around it - that's the different. He fought a Polish plumber. A Romanian warehouse cleaner. A German streetsweeper. An unknown Swede. And a one-trick pony whose claim to fame is knocking off cans for 3 yrs.

If AJ had to fight those cans in succession as well - he'd still be unbeaten. And that's the difference between a boxer taking hard fights and a hypejob with a narrative. Also, I don't disappear - I've been on here since the Usyk fight and I was here shortly after the fight.

When you grow a pair and you're ready to sign your death certificate - take that trip to London. Else, close that piehole.

Edit: You're that fake Jewish muppet. He's the only muppet from Middlesbrough here. Always knew you're an alt. Done with you...suck yer nan.
    Last edited by BangEM; 10-18-2021, 10:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BangEM
    replied
    Originally posted by Pigeons View Post

Don't mind that silly ***********. He's the special needs kid of the forum. We let him run around flailing his arms until he gets tired and takes a nap.
    Gathering of bummy and smelly Northern chavs.

When you live in shiiiiitholes that have no soul apart from getting pissy drunk - the misery would always love company.

Leave a comment:

• Boro
    replied

You can switch usernames but can't switch lives, you muppet.

Middlesbrough is a *****hole populated by smelly chavs and drunkards. I don't go near *****holes.

Come to London, internet tough guy.

You're a Northern chav, a bum and a pu...ssy. AJ beats Fury 9 out of 10 times.

Only brain dead helmets fall for narratives - I don't. Piss off, man.
    Exactly you're a ****house who talks reckless for no apparent reason then your ass instantly nips and don't talk about "fall for narratives" when you lap up eddies like a cat laps up milk, AJ won't even get past Usyk, he's all but irrelevant at the top level other then for a cheque.

Never changed my username don't even know how, wouldn't even bother if I did know how, unlike you I stand by what I say because I actually have a pair of testicles and I don't disappear for days because my hero loses.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X