Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder Trilogy - Aftermath Review and Reflection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    I have been a open supporter of Oleksandr Usyk for some time, my post history back my words. Deontay Wilder made his fans to look like fools, we took to the internet and engaged in argument with other boxing fans over his claims of being drugged and assaulted with a weapon during combatant. Now he is indirectly contradicting himself by giving Tyson Fury credit ; this has made me question his integrity.

    I asked you if you would respect Deontay Wilder if he continued to claim that Tyson cheated him by poisoning him and using a egg-weight against him, you ducked the question. Why don't you answer it for us right now?
    You think he can beat Fury? Fury is far better than AJ Usyk is indeed great, but Fury is also a great boxer with great movement and skills. Fury stops him in 8 or 9.

    You knew they were lies, Wilder knew they were lies but you ran with them anyway and doubled down on some of the worst excuses ever made. Then you went and made up more. Then you turn on him, so who are you to question anybody's integrity? You have none.

    Maybe you should learn to read, I said he would lose all the respect he gained from 3 that would include from myself. He will never bring it up again if he isn't pressed by the boxing media. He gave credit where it was due this time after giving it all he had. Maybe this third fight cleared his mind, time will tell.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

      You think he can beat Fury? Fury is far better than AJ Usyk is indeed great, but Fury is also a great boxer with great movement and skills. Fury stops him in 8 or 9.

      You knew they were lies, Wilder knew they were lies but you ran with them anyway and doubled down on some of the worst excuses ever made. Then you went and made up more. Then you turn on him, so who are you to question anybody's integrity? You have none.

      Maybe you should learn to read, I said he would lose all the respect he gained from 3 that would include from myself. He will never bring it up again if he isn't pressed by the boxing media. He gave credit where it was due this time after giving it all he had. Maybe this third fight cleared his mind, time will tell.
      [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


      Tyson's tainted victory does not change the past. He is a cheat, its been proven. There is substantial evidence to lead a reasonable person to believe that Fury was cheating as Deontay Wilder described : previous glove-tampering, PED abuse, Martin Carefoot's confession, former sparring partner Nicolas Asberry exposing the world to the fact that Tyson manipulates gloves and overwhelming footage of illegal-strikes; including palm and wrist-strikes.

      The list goes on, the trail of evidence is too long to state in great detail in this post. I did not come to talk about Tyson's history of cheating, we covered this before.

      I deserve credit, for calling out Deontay Wilder on this B.S switch-up, I'm not like you that will stand by a particular fighter no matter how much he lies and ignore the obvious ; I believed Wilder was sincere and stood for something, I'm starting to think that I was deceived. I like to close by saying that I also stopped supporting Canelo who was my favorite boxer for failing a VADA test, I have been consistently on the side of boxing.

      You johnnyc on the other hand, are a fanboy, you have no moral code.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

        [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


        Tyson's tainted victory does not change the past. He is a cheat, its been proven. There is substantial evidence to lead a reasonable person to believe that Fury was cheating as Deontay Wilder described : previous glove-tampering, PED abuse, Martin Carefoot's confession, former sparring partner Nicolas Asberry exposing the world to the fact that Tyson manipulates gloves and overwhelming footage of illegal-strikes; including palm and wrist-strikes.

        The list goes on, the trail of evidence is too long to state in great detail in this post. I did not come to talk about Tyson's history of cheating, we covered this before.

        I deserve credit, for calling out Deontay Wilder on this B.S switch-up, I'm not like you that will stand by a particular fighter no matter how much he lies and ignore the obvious ; I believed Wilder was sincere and stood for something, I'm starting to think that I was deceived. I like to close by saying that I also stopped supporting Canelo who was my favorite boxer for failing a VADA test, I have been consistently on the side of boxing.

        You johnnyc on the other hand, are a fanboy, you have no moral code.
        You still running with a random farmer who never proved his case? Anyone can make an accusation yet never provided a shred of evidence. For you, a child with zero integrity it was enough. None of the people you mention can prove a claim. Lets say when you believed in Wilder a bunch of randoms came foward with this stuff but presented zero evidence would you buy it? Of course not.

        You disgust me, a sick sad little man who is simpky projecting because Fury wrecked your former hero, onto the next because you have no loyalty.
        IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

          You still running with a random farmer who never proved his case? Anyone can make an accusation yet never provided a shred of evidence. For you, a child with zero integrity it was enough. None of the people you mention can prove a claim. Lets say when you believed in Wilder a bunch of randoms came foward with this stuff but presented zero evidence would you buy it? Of course not.

          You disgust me, a sick sad little man who is simpky projecting because Fury wrecked your former hero, onto the next because you have no loyalty.
          A random farmer who's testimony lend credence to Tyson's bogus story about consuming nandrolone through this farmers 'wild boars'. Without that 'random' farmers help Tyson would not have a career right now, you clown. Your reply was weak, I'm not wasting my time with you any more. Every insult you throw at me applies to you.

          I dropped Culero Alvarez even though he continued to win, and I can name others, all I been is true to my principles -- you have none.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
            U speak as if Fury was seriously hurt..he was looking up listening to the count. Get over it already- ur hero lost 3 times!! Btw - awesome slow motion shot of Wilder hitting Fury in the BACK OF THE HEAD for the 2nd knockdown …forget to leave that out of ur commentary?? Keep it rolling.
            He got dropped twice and fell like a sack of potatoes off a clinch shot...the ref and his shanenegians burned off 20-30 seconds of the end off the round does fury survive a wilder onslaught there I think not.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


              Hey guys, I just feel that the obvious corruption involved in this trilogy rules Fury-Wilder III out from making the list of ATG HW clashes.

              I just wanted to give you all a better perspective on Tyson's two long counts by crook Russell Mora in the 4th round. I wanted to focus on the second count : here I present that Mora lead Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder to the wrong corner in the second fall. The opposition that argues in favor of Tyson Fury have blamed Deontay Wilder for the long-count, claiming the cause for such costly defining moments in the 4th round was Wilder's fault ; clearly not so.

              Notice that Wilder is headed to the neutral corner as Russell Mora yanks his left-arm with such force that it turns and misdirects Wilder to the opposite corner? Then referee Mora begins a dragged-out count, but suddenly stops to redirect Wilder to the neutral-corner.

              This critical 'error' by Russell Mora poses the question, did Russell Mora save Tyson Fury? The long-count is not in question, everyone noticed it, but what has gone unnoticed is how Russell Mora's 'mistakes' benefited Tyson Fury not only in the 4th but throughout the contest, and arguably changed history -- just like Jack Reiss had done before when Tyson should of been ruled KO in the 12th round of Wilder-Fury I.
              Wilder’s 8 count was 12 seconds in the 3rd therefore Mora helped and cheated fury from a tko victory. You can’t dispute this

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post

                Wilder’s 8 count was 12 seconds in the 3rd therefore Mora helped and cheated fury from a tko victory. You can’t dispute this
                Well MoneyKasha, I'll take your word for it. Dont bother substantiating your claims, your word is all I need.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

                  A random farmer who's testimony lend credence to Tyson's bogus story about consuming nandrolone through this farmers 'wild boars'. Without that 'random' farmers help Tyson would not have a career right now, you clown. Your reply was weak, I'm not wasting my time with you any more. Every insult you throw at me applies to you.

                  I dropped Culero Alvarez even though he continued to win, and I can name others, all I been is true to my principles -- you have none.
                  Yoy talk about principles yet wont credit Fury for beating Wilder fair and square because you support lies that were fed to you or those you make up? What are your principles since honesty need not apply?

                  Get outta here with your nonsense, not once did you come to Breland's defense, you were Wilder through and through til he got beatdown twice. So again what principles do you have? Honesty and loyalty don't matter, so what do you got?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post

                    He got dropped twice and fell like a sack of potatoes off a clinch shot...the ref and his shanenegians burned off 20-30 seconds of the end off the round does fury survive a wilder onslaught there I think not.
                    There is nothing to suggest that. If anything he got hit in the back of the head and pushed down on the second knockdown, but he was clearly looking at the ref’s count
                    IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

                      Well MoneyKasha, I'll take your word for it. Dont bother substantiating your claims, your word is all I need.
                      I posted a debunk thread with a video. The ref cheated fury out of a 3rd round tko

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP