Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rolando Romero: Tank Will Get Knocked The F--- Out! I Punch Way Harder!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s it Rolly. Sell the fight. This is probably the only ppv you’re ever on so make the best of it.

Unless Rolly is this generations Mayorga. Lol.

How great would it be if he knocked out Tank and them lit a blunt and smoked it like Mayorga.

hahahahhahab

Comment

I will be so glad when this bipolar MF’er goes away, I’m hoping Gervonta has time to really punish this dude because his personality is the worst; I bet his own family has a problem with him and it’s a way Floyd can part ways with his trash.

Comment

Sounds good to me. Appears that Tank is not cherry picking this time. This will be a great fight as long as it lasts. Both punchers.

Comment

Rolly, the best thing about Tank isn't his power, it's his skills and his IQ in the ring. That's how he delivers that power. So u said, "what does he have?" He has skills. A lot more than u do. And that's what's going to do u in when u fight him. No amount of training between now and then will give u enough skills to even come close to beating Tank. You better pull out of this fight, boy,

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
            Rolly, the best thing about Tank isn't his power, it's his skills and his IQ in the ring. That's how he delivers that power. So u said, "what does he have?" He has skills. A lot more than u do. And that's what's going to do u in when u fight him. No amount of training between now and then will give u enough skills to even come close to beating Tank. You better pull out of this fight, boy,
            Yeah the way Tank set Leo up was a thing of BEAUTY!

Comment

floyd rang tank a few weeks back and said, hey yo, i got u your xmas present early, wana know what it is? tank says yeah sure i do floyd, floyd sends a pic of rolly with the caption, punch me for cash
              Butt stuff likes this.

Comment

it’s a fight and Ima be the devils advocate and go wid Rolly. If Rolly sits in the pocket and exchange it will be real interesting. Santa Cruz had successful but 0 punching power so tank sat and waited to deliver his punches.

I just hope it lives up to the hype!! Boxing always needs a villain and Rolly is playing his role.

WAR ROLLY!!!!

Comment

If Rolly punches were harder, each of his opponents would be carried out on a stretcher - so he is full of sht.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    That’s it Rolly. Sell the fight. This is probably the only ppv you’re ever on so make the best of it.

Unless Rolly is this generations Mayorga. Lol.

How great would it be if he knocked out Tank and them lit a blunt and smoked it like Mayorga.

hahahahhahab
                    Rolly is hilarious on Twitter. Keeps tweeting that he’s ****ing strippers raw and that no one can stop him

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post

Rolly is hilarious on Twitter. Keeps tweeting that he’s ****ing strippers raw and that no one can stop him
                      It’s like he knows the deal but is giving 2 middle fingers to the world and going hard to get his loot.
                      CubanGuyNYC likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X