Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Don't Think Whyte Beats Wallin, No Way Does Joshua Beats Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #21
    Wallin beating whyte would make for a perfect 2021 in boxing, for me

    Comment


    • #22
      You just get the impression that Wallin will outsmart and outwork Whyte.

      Whyte is more experienced, and could hurt Wallin to the body, but he'll also be catching a lot of return fire from Wallin.
      Damn Wicked likes this.

      Comment


      • #23
        Whyte is more experienced, but Wallin can win.

        Comment


        • #24
          Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
          You just get the impression that Wallin will outsmart and outwork Whyte.

          Whyte is more experienced, and could hurt Wallin to the body, but he'll also be catching a lot of return fire from Wallin.
          This is similar to the way I view the fight. I think Wallin will win. He’s faster and is a better boxer.

          Comment


          • #25
            Why everyone underatng whyte, yes he's lost but has beat good fighters.
            And why underate josh? He was favourite before and usyk caused a minor upset.

            Comment


            • #26
              Originally posted by Ropeydope View Post

              ….AND, if Whyte handles him, interested to see Fury fight a top 5 heavyweight who isn’t named Deontay Wilder.
              Hahaha, yes, that would be interesting too.

              Thanks.

              Comment


              • #27
                Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Why everyone underatng whyte, yes he's lost but has beat good fighters.
                And why underate josh? He was favourite before and usyk caused a minor upset.
                I'm ambivalent to Whyte and don't slag him like others. He has alot of impressive names on his record but some of those wins should have an asterisk next to them. He's shown himself to be both fortunate and vulnerable while winning. Whyte beat Chisora twice but many thought he lost the first fight and was losing the second when he got the stoppage. He beat Parker but was credited a KD from a headclash and was nearly finished at the end. He defeated Rivas yet had the cloud of the UKAD test and the glove incident overshadowing it (and he was dropped in that fight). Got KO'd by Povetkin and then won the rematch against a covid-drained fighter who looked like a shell of his former self.

                Whyte is game and hes dangerous for any HW he faces but he's also vulnerable. We don't know where Wallin rates just yet but I don't think he's a walk in the park for The Body Snatcher.

                Comment


                • #28
                  Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

                  Joshua is a better win than anyone of Fury and Wilders resume. Usyk will be a better win than anyone on Fury's, even the mentally affected Wlad.
                  How does that work? Most people believe Wilder would ktfo out of Aj and Fury will box circles around him so if Fury beat Wilder that’s a better win than AJ surely? That’s only logical.

                  Comment


                  • #29
                    Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

                    How does that work? Most people believe Wilder would ktfo out of Aj and Fury will box circles around him so if Fury beat Wilder that’s a better win than AJ surely? That’s only logical.
                    No they don't, only deluded Americans. Joshua is a proven fighter, he's beaten many top HW's, Wilder hasn't done ****.

                    Comment


                    • #30
                      Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post

                      No they don't, only deluded Americans. Joshua is a proven fighter, he's beaten many top HW's, Wilder hasn't done ****.
                      They really do though and not just “deluded Americans” I’m English for one, Joshuas resume is highly overrated tbf good names but all past is old men. I’m not saying Wilders record or Furys is impressive either but names are just names does anybody really believe people like Pulev were good fighters? The dudes a journeyman at most but people will say names like that just because it’s a recognised name. Aj is a manufactured PR machine with impressive match making for perfect times to take fights.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP