Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez, Devin Haney Engage In Lengthy, Explicit War of Words Ringside In Fresno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
    So this MF’er Teofimo get a pass on all these (N) words; hell no! This isn’t acceptable no matter how dirt poor you grew up, and someone needs to put him in check before BLM do! I’m applaud at not his behavior that’s normal for him but others sitting back and saying nothing about the language; Dam Shame
    The whole word is racist. Every last human. Get over it. Seriously, phony outrage isn't worth the hit to your bp.
    VegasRaiders likes this.

Comment

I like how the author of the article wrote "What about the meeting with Bob?" 15 times...in a row.

Comment

Haney doesn’t want the smoke the ghost of linares had him hanging on for dear life teo will smoke a Haney pack lol
        Gypshot likes this.

Comment

I thought Lopez was the undisputed champ? He also has a lot of class to bad it's all low.

Comment

This thread was gold... think I "Liked" more posts on it than any other since Boxing Scene put it as an option!

Yeah, this was reality TV at it's best. Such anger. So much machismo. Such MEN!!!

Who will likely never actually meet in a boxing ring. But it looked so good to their entourages.

Comment

I thought Lopez was the undisputed champ? He also has a lot of class but to bad it all happens to be low.

Comment

Originally posted by roademier View Post
                Help an old guy out.
                What is "cap" as in

“You’re cap. You’re cap, n---a,” alleged Devin Haney. “You’re cap. You’re cap.”
                Yeah, I can help you with that. It’s a quote from the 2nd act of King Lear. Normally, someone like Sir Ian McKellen would be delivering those lines but I don’t think he was available

roademier likes this.

Comment

Lopez dad trying to take the "Most Annoying Father" title away from Danny Garcia pop......

Comment

Originally posted by P to the J View Post

Yeah, I can help you with that. It’s a quote from the 2nd act of King Lear. Normally, someone like Sir Ian McKellen would be delivering those lines but I don’t think he was available
                    Love this........even though I don't understand a thing

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                      Haney doesn’t want the smoke the ghost of linares had him hanging on for dear life teo will smoke a Haney pack lol
                      Handy gets layed out him and his father know it too.

Comment

Working...
                      X