Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You think Sandor Martin will get more big fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeTheBoxer
    replied
    The only fighter that matters is Taylor. If taylor moves up, Martin will fight for one of vacant belts.

Leave a comment:

• elfag
    replied
    Probably blacklisted by all the big promoters for not throwing the fight and easing up on Mikey when it was apparent how shot Mikey is.

Think about it, he cost the promoters big money by thwarting the Prograis fight. You think they will reward him for that one?

sucks but that is how boxing is.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Mikey most likely was rusty and didn't have it last night but Martin looked good. Garcia couldn't land his right for ****. There's some talent with Sandor. I don't think his win was a complete fluke.

Leave a comment:

• tophat1
    replied
    He could possibly fight for a vacant title when Taylor moves up

Leave a comment:

• Albanianboxing
    replied
    I think so. I think he will get a crack at a big fight and made a name for himself. That didn't look like some fluke win imo.
    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post

Not tied up. I don't see Taylor ducking anybody.
    Taylor also has mandatories and potential fights with Crawford and Teofimo.

Leave a comment:

• Ricardi
    replied
    Hope he gives Garcia the rematch if he beats him again I'd love to see him against Regis for a vacant title. Josh probably vacates his belts by then .

Leave a comment:

• PotentialToast
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I don't lol. 140 is tied up and who is there for him to fight? Nobody heard of him till now and America won't care about him. Would people go to Spain to fight him?
    Not tied up. I don't see Taylor ducking anybody.

Leave a comment:

• whollisboxing
    replied
    Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    I don't lol. 140 is tied up and who is there for him to fight? Nobody heard of him till now and America won't care about him. Would people go to Spain to fight him?
    It depends on how you define “big fight”. Do I think he will get a PPV super fight? No. Is the Mikey Garcia rematch a big fight? Yes, especially relative to his previous fights. Could he be brought in as an opponent/B-side for another well-known or up and coming fighter? Definitely

For comparison, Dennis Hogan had a controversial loss against Jamie Munguia and he ended up fighting Jermall Charlo and Tim Tszyu (sp). So yes, I think he can get big fights
    Mammoth Mammoth likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
    I'm sure this win will put him up the pecking order in the alphabet rankings. He might eventually be able to wangle his way into a title shot if he keeps fighting and winning.
    That's true........ I guess the guy can just stay active at the very least.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X