Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You think Sandor Martin will get more big fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You think Sandor Martin will get more big fights?

I don't lol. 140 is tied up and who is there for him to fight? Nobody heard of him till now and America won't care about him. Would people go to Spain to fight him?

Unless he gets in a mandatory position i doubt it. He's a high risk low reward fighter now.
    patron likes this.

Comment

Maybe rematch

Comment

I'm sure this win will put him up the pecking order in the alphabet rankings. He might eventually be able to wangle his way into a title shot if he keeps fighting and winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
          I'm sure this win will put him up the pecking order in the alphabet rankings. He might eventually be able to wangle his way into a title shot if he keeps fighting and winning.
          That's true........ I guess the guy can just stay active at the very least.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            I don't lol. 140 is tied up and who is there for him to fight? Nobody heard of him till now and America won't care about him. Would people go to Spain to fight him?
            It depends on how you define “big fight”. Do I think he will get a PPV super fight? No. Is the Mikey Garcia rematch a big fight? Yes, especially relative to his previous fights. Could he be brought in as an opponent/B-side for another well-known or up and coming fighter? Definitely

For comparison, Dennis Hogan had a controversial loss against Jamie Munguia and he ended up fighting Jermall Charlo and Tim Tszyu (sp). So yes, I think he can get big fights
            Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              Not tied up. I don't see Taylor ducking anybody.

Comment

Hope he gives Garcia the rematch if he beats him again I'd love to see him against Regis for a vacant title. Josh probably vacates his belts by then .

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post

Not tied up. I don't see Taylor ducking anybody.
                  Taylor also has mandatories and potential fights with Crawford and Teofimo.

Comment

I think so. I think he will get a crack at a big fight and made a name for himself. That didn't look like some fluke win imo.
                    Mammoth likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X