Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devin Haney: Give me Viktor Postol if no Jojo Diaz fight! I want Crawford, Ramirez and Josh Taylor’s leftovers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

But he hasn’t fought in more than a year since his loss to Ramirez. Diaz is primed and ready
    True but it's unlikely GB will allow it to go through unless it's a significant offer from Hearn. Garcia vs JoJo is a pretty significant fight for GB and is an ideal matchup for Ryan so I'm sure GB will do everything they can to roadblock that fight.

Just read Hearn offered Jojo $1M for the Haney fight though so ****, maybe it does come off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      Postol is way underrated. Only 135 guy I'd pick to beat him now is Teo.
      This. I had Postol beating Ramirez

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

I did too. I also figured that there was no way Postol was going to get a close decision against Ramirez. Postol isn't always the most exciting but he's a rangy skilled boxer who is incredibly hard to beat.

That being said, I'd like to see Haney fight Diaz. I doubt we will get either Postol or JoJo but one can hope.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

People remember Postol being dominated by Bud but people don't realize Crawford was a better lightweight and junior welterweight than any of the current crop. 100% possible he's the best welterweight right now and I believe he is. Postol would jab most guy's faces off.
          _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X