Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devin Haney: Give me Viktor Postol if no Jojo Diaz fight! I want Crawford, Ramirez and Josh Taylor’s leftovers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Haney: Give me Viktor Postol if no Jojo Diaz fight! I want Crawford, Ramirez and Josh Taylor’s leftovers!

Are you really against him stepping up and fighting Postol in his first fight at 140 if he can't get these chickens in the ring with him?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Are you really against him stepping up and fighting Postol in his first fight at 140 if he can't get these chickens in the ring with him?
      I think it’s a good fight actually. Taylor and Ramirez are #1 and #2 at 140 and Postol gave both of them tough fights.

Comment

Gotta admire the kid. Lol. Promoters and matchmakers say these things in the background of matchmaking

Comment

Postol has good chance vs any of the 135lbers if they move up, tough fight so surprised you're criticising. Isn't Diaz just GRJ's leftovers by that logic?

Comment

That's actually a good fight and one that can actually hurt Haneys stock rather than helping it so I'm not so sure that be a good move. With his lack of power,could make for a boring technical fight. If Jose struggled and couldnt crack Postol I doubt Haney does either but if he can't land jojo then go for it.

Comment

Diaz wants the fight so why is he bringing up Postol?

Comment

Postol is way underrated. Only 135 guy I'd pick to beat him now is Teo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Postol is way underrated. Only 135 guy I'd pick to beat him now is Teo.
                  But he hasn’t fought in more than a year since his loss to Ramirez. Diaz is primed and ready

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

But he hasn’t fought in more than a year since his loss to Ramirez. Diaz is primed and ready
                    Yeah, if Diaz takes the fight this time that's the fight to make. I don't know what Golden Boy's plans are.

Comment

Working...
                    X