Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roadblock
    replied
    Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post

Name a fighter that Floyd fought better than Shawn Porter, Amir Khan, and Kell Brook
    Dumb post of the year nomination.

If you cant see the difference all I can say is this tells me exactly what you see.

Leave a comment:

• Outwest Exp 355
    replied

Name a fighter that Floyd fought better than Shawn Porter, Amir Khan, and Kell Brook
    You forgot to mention by the time Crawford fought Brook and Khan they both sucked.

Leave a comment:

• Sheldon312
    replied
    Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Not even close. Floyd proved himself against top competition for years. Crawford is just fighting his first elite opponent now, at 34.

Leave a comment:

• sicko
    replied
    wolf-of-wall-street-no.gif

Leave a comment:

• Roadblock
    replied
    Discuss. I actually think Crawford does everything better outside of defense
    Better lol, the only thing he does better is get hit.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by John Locke View Post
    Not even close. Floyd proved himself against top competition for years. Crawford is just fighting his first elite opponent now, at 34.
    People don't understand that anyone can look like a god if they keep fighting scrubs. Porter is a fight in the right direction....FINALLY

Leave a comment:

• Gypshot
    replied
    Was Floyd getting dropped and wobbled in every fight like Crawford?

Leave a comment:

• LarryX....
    replied
    Originally posted by whollisboxing View Post

You could argue that Bud fights southpaw better, although Floyd never really tried it much either. Other than that I think Mayweather is better, however Crawford has an opportunity to silence his critics on 11/20.
    floyd actually use to switch paws a lot

Leave a comment:

• John Locke
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Bigger puncher, better left hook. Not much else though.
    Perhaps a bigger puncher at WW than May. However, I feel had May fought the guys Bud has, May would KO them as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X