Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BodyBagz
    replied
    Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Not being able to understand a rather simple statement, is not really something to brag about chief
    You clearly have no clue as to who is roided to the gills (maybe everyone )

Cmon

Anyway, that's it for me on this topic that will never change.

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied
    Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

If your thoughts are still in the ''maybe, I think, probably'' stage, hold off on clicking enter.
    Not being able to understand a rather simple statement, is not really something to brag about chief

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied

I'm giving my opinion on boxing related topics. That is what this site is for....
    If your thoughts are still in the ''maybe, I think, probably'' stage, hold off on clicking enter.

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied

I understood you were completely unsure.
    With so much UNCERTAINTY, why bother ????
    I'm giving my opinion on boxing related topics. That is what this site is for....

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied

That is a pretty easy to understand sentence.
    I understood you were completely unsure.
    With so much UNCERTAINTY, why bother ????

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied

One hell of a jumbled up sentence

You think, maybe, probably isn't, if he is........you may want to edit it
    That is a pretty easy to understand sentence.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied

What Canelo is doing lately is very impressive. I think he is probably juiced to the gills, but who knows, maybe he isn't - and even if he is, maybe most guys are.
    One hell of a jumbled up sentence

You think, maybe, probably isn't, if he is........you may want to edit it

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied

When it's all said and done, Nelo did more with his career than GGG

Many consider GGG post prime while Nelo is just getting started....and Nelo had the much tougher career path
    What Canelo is doing lately is very impressive. I think he is probably juiced to the gills, but who knows, maybe he isn't - and even if he is, maybe most guys are.

I think he has had a great career, but I do think when you're the megastar, it's a lot easier for you to make the right moves. I would say that is a much easier career path than virtually anyone else.

GGG is just some half asian half Russian guy from BFE who was a great boxer. He earned anything he got in this sport. Not many can say the same.

Leave a comment:

• BodyBagz
    replied

His jab won him the fight vs Danny lol. That one was 8-4 as well, maybe 7-5. The only surprising part about that fight is not that Danny got 4 or 5 rounds, it's that his chin held up to the first big right hand. No one thought Danny's chin could hold up as well as it has these last few years.

The shame is that I think GGG underestimated Sergei - and also wanted to try to not use the jab as much vs Sergei, and work on different things, since everyone was saying all he had was the jab.

Which isn't really true. In fact the jab sets up everything else he (and anyone else) has, and that's what got him into trouble. That, and Sergei is incredibly active himself, and that helps to negate one of GGG's main weapons - his activity/work rate. That's how he won those fights vs Canelo too. He was just too active comparatively.

Sergei I think is a little bit of a bad night/gameplan/matchup, but the guy isn't a walk in the park for anyone. I've never seen him in an easy fight, even against Culcay it was life and death. Just his style really. Easy enough to hit but he never stops coming at you.
    When it's all said and done, Nelo did more with his career than GGG

Many consider GGG post prime while Nelo is just getting started....and Nelo had the much tougher career path

Leave a comment:

• Boxing-1013
    replied

GGG's jab got him nowhere vs Jacobs

(that LAUGHABLE ''KD'' saved him)

and Shortychenko

(GGG got a GIFT W...GGG fans don't want to bring that up)

It's a beautiful jab and was a true weapon before he FINALLY stepped up.
    His jab won him the fight vs Danny lol. That one was 8-4 as well, maybe 7-5. The only surprising part about that fight is not that Danny got 4 or 5 rounds, it's that his chin held up to the first big right hand. No one thought Danny's chin could hold up as well as it has these last few years.

The shame is that I think GGG underestimated Sergei - and also wanted to try to not use the jab as much vs Sergei, and work on different things, since everyone was saying all he had was the jab.

Which isn't really true. In fact the jab sets up everything else he (and anyone else) has, and that's what got him into trouble. That, and Sergei is incredibly active himself, and that helps to negate one of GGG's main weapons - his activity/work rate. That's how he won those fights vs Canelo too. He was just too active comparatively.

Sergei I think is a little bit of a bad night/gameplan/matchup, but the guy isn't a walk in the park for anyone. I've never seen him in an easy fight, even against Culcay it was life and death. Just his style really. Easy enough to hit but he never stops coming at you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X