Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Suffers Right Hand Injury, Will Undergo Surgery on October 18

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by indelible View Post
    Either Ryan is making it up or he really did injure his hand since he’s been posting videos of him punching random guys who are wearing body armor just for show I guess. In any case, if that’s the cause of his hand injury, serves him right.
    Definitely one of those 2 things. Good post.
    mgame, Rodtang and 6 others like this.

Comment

Just don't expect Quack Quack Diaz to now fight Haney instead, cuz he won't.
      mgame likes this.

Comment

Yeah I’m sure he really did injure his hand and didn’t want it to happen but overall that’s why he should’ve never pulled out of his last fight, because now life happens and it’ll be over a year since he’s fought by the time he does. And it’s probably going to be against a warm up fighter of less caliber that Jojo who let’s face it isn’t that top level of opposition anyways. That means that it’ll be 2 years by the time we see this kid face a true contender. What a waste imo
        icee, mgame and 2 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post

Definitely one of those 2 things. Good post.
          lol I'm dying

Comment

Het got all mentally fuked up and now he is physically fuked up which means he is all fuked up all over.

Comment

Ryan Garcia will not fight again. Ever since he got Campbell'd, his confidence has shattered. That massive knockdown took a lot more out of him than we all imagined. Lomachenko was never the same after fighting a close win over Campbell, also. Cool hand Luke took a lot out of both of these guys. Nash out

Comment

Originally posted by BigDramaShow! View Post

Damn, he probably broke his hand jacking Canelo off
                Playing around mexican meat must be dangerous LMFAO

Comment

JoJo was going to spank the kid. Lucky injury.

Comment

By the look of the comments little mr new kids on the block isn’t very popular

Comment

Or...maybe he just fcked his hand up training and now he's having it repaired surgically. Maybe that's the whole story.

Not that I don't enjoy reading all these weird stories from the board psychoanalysts.

Comment

Working...
                      X