Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teddy Atlas: In Defeat, Fans Now Respect Wilder in a Whole Different Way

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    Idk, call me crazy, but I don't wanna be respected for the way I got my ass knocked out cold

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by kafkod View Post

      Have you admitted that you were wrong about Fury not being able to beat Wilder without tampered gloves, eggweights, spiked water, etc?

      Have you apologised to all the posters you called racist simply because they didn't believe Wilder's crackpot conspiracy theories?
      Look, you are not one of the Anti-Wilder fans I was referring to so carry on with your hatred while I remain positive in taking the high road by being gracious in congratulating Tyson Fury on his performance and victory on Saturday night.
      Last edited by champion4ever; 10-15-2021, 08:07 AM.
      Monty Fisto likes this.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Wilder vs. Helenius! Ruiz vs. Ortiz! PBC Make It Happen!
        Helenius might be a bit risky for Wilder as a comeback fight. Helenius looked in good shape against Kownacki -- he has his confidence and fitness back. Maybe not mobile enough to avoid being starched by Wilder, but he's a tough old dog.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
          Idk, call me crazy, but I don't wanna be respected for the way I got my ass knocked out cold
          Better than ridicule though not like he had a good reputation before the fight anyway.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

            Helenius might be a bit risky for Wilder as a comeback fight. Helenius looked in good shape against Kownacki -- he has his confidence and fitness back. Maybe not mobile enough to avoid being starched by Wilder, but he's a tough old dog.
            If he can't beat Helenius, then he should retire! Honestly, I think he should retire today, but his ego will not let that happen, so Helenius would be a good test for him!

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
              Yes, that much is very true. I am witnessing it now. Even some of the most virulent haters of Deontay Wilder are now beginning to warm to him. Which is a very good sign because at the end of the day we all love the sport of boxing and we are boxing fans first; No matter what tribe we belong too. We are all still fans. What Wilder was able to achieve in that fight even in defeat was nothing short of a miracle.
              Well, the key word in what Teddy said is "fans".

              Anyone who still won't respect Wilder going out swinging like a warrior isn't a fan.

              Simple.
              champion4ever likes this.

              Comment


              • #17
                [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


                Did the public not respect Deontay Wilder when he went through hell with Luis Ortiz twice? Did Deontay Wilder not do enough in the rematch with Tyson, you know getting up twice and getting his skull caved in by what he said was a 'egg-weight'?

                We seen the heart and inspiring determination before, but now that Deontay Wilder is not a threat to your favorite fighter, and seems to be going back on his accusations of being poisoned and acting like a good-boy after getting whooped, you like the lad a bot better. GTFOH!

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  [Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]


                  Did the public not respect Deontay Wilder when he went through hell with Luis Ortiz twice? Did Deontay Wilder not do enough in the rematch with Tyson, you know getting up twice and getting his skull caved in by what he said was a 'egg-weight'?

                  We seen the heart and inspiring determination before, but now that Deontay Wilder is not a threat to your favorite fighter, and seems to be going back on his accusations of being poisoned and acting like a good-boy after getting whooped, you like the lad a bot better. GTFOH!
                  Man your mentality is absolutely baffling it seems all your posts are wrapped in conspiracies and i think it all stems from the fact you think it’s racism’s right? Need to get off them ldbc channels.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by Kzbox View Post

                    Man your mentality is absolutely baffling it seems all your posts are wrapped in conspiracies and i think it all stems from the fact you think it’s racism’s right? Need to get off them ldbc channels.
                    F the LDBC, these are my honest opinions. You and others on this board bring up race when I don't even accuse anyone of doing wrong based on any racial-motives, unless its obvert. The issue that this board has with me is that I make a lot of sense, I touch a nerve with facts, the truth and that's the reason why everyone hates me around here.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by revelated View Post

                      Well, the key word in what Teddy said is "fans".

                      Anyone who still won't respect Wilder going out swinging like a warrior isn't a fan.

                      Simple.
                      You are spot on and absolutely correct!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP