Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who are your top 5 Heavyweights as of now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Fury
    Usyk
    Ruiz
    Wilder
    Joshua

    Then Whyte/Wallin Winner, Hrgovic, Helenius, Parker, Joyce

    Many exciting fights to be made actually.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

      He beat Ortiz twice you dumbass lol
      Who has Ortiz knocked out ?

      He’s not a heavy handed guy certainly not when he fought Wilder ,he’s a timing puncher ,he’s not heavy handed unless he gets guys running into shots . Didn’t he fail a pre fight physical ?
      Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-14-2021, 09:50 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

        Who has Ortiz knocked out ?
        27 of the 32 guys he beat.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

          27 of the 32 guys he beat.
          Yea I believe when you fight very beatable guys one can do that .

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

            Who has Ortiz knocked out ?

            He’s not a heavy handed guy certainly not when he fought Wilder ,he’s a timing puncher ,he’s not heavy handed unless he gets guys running into shots . Didn’t he fail a pre fight physical ?
            He KOed Tony Thompson, who Takam and Pulev only decisioned.

            He KOed Bryant Jennings, who Wlad had just fought prior and UD. Joyce also just fought him and beat him with a UD.

            He KOed Dave Allen in 7 rounds, who Whyte beat via UD in 10 rounds in the fight prior.

            He seems to be a bigger puncher than virtually anyone you listed above him, lol.

            You are so stupid, and so pathetic.
            786 likes this.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Yea I believe when you fight very beatable guys one can do that .
              Stepped right into my trap, thanks -

              He KOed Tony Thompson, who Takam and Pulev only decisioned.

              He KOed Bryant Jennings, who Wlad had just fought prior and UD. Joyce also just fought him and beat him with a UD.

              He KOed Dave Allen in 7 rounds, who Whyte beat via UD in 10 rounds in the fight prior.

              He seems to be a bigger puncher than virtually anyone you listed above him, lol.

              You are so stupid, and so pathetic.

              Comment


              • #37
                1. Fury
                2. Usyk
                3. Wilder
                4. Joshua
                5. Joyce

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

                  Stepped right into my trap, thanks -

                  He KOed Tony Thompson, who Takam and Pulev only decisioned.

                  He KOed Bryant Jennings, who Wlad had just fought prior and UD. Joyce also just fought him and beat him with a UD.

                  He KOed Dave Allen in 7 rounds, who Whyte beat via UD in 10 rounds in the fight prior.

                  He seems to be a bigger puncher than virtually anyone you listed above him, lol.

                  You are so stupid, and so pathetic.
                  Absolutely schooled.

                  Ortiz gets a lot of unnecessary hate, good fighter.
                  Boxing-1013 likes this.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Fury
                    Wilder
                    Usyk
                    AJ
                    Whyte

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      As a ranking

                      1. Fury & Usyk
                      2. Joshua & Wilder (I can see a case for either guy a little ahead of the other)

                      3. Whyte, Ruiz, Joyce, Ortiz

                      4. everyone else... I may have missed a few.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP