Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Congratulate Fury For His Victory, Thank You For The Great Historical Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's better.

Comment

So... about ALL those unproven accusations about Fury cheating in the second fight and his trainer spiking his water bottle...

Apologies forthcoming?
      greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Wilder: I Congratulate Fury For His Victory, Thank You For The Great Historical Memories

Hats off to Wilder for taking the high and becoming an even bigger man for being gracious in defeat.as he congratulates Fury on his victory. This is what real men do. They don't make excuses while running, hiding and ducking for cover and I one hundred percent approve this message, Now boxing fans can finally move on by putting this chapter behind us as we forge ahead into the future of the heavyweight division..
        So I guess all the above does not apply to Wilder after the 2nd beatdown…he transformed from one fight to the other.

Fists_of_Fury and greeneye99 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
          So I guess all the above does not apply to Wilder after the 2nd beatdown…he transformed from one fight to the other.
          Damn you are cynical. Why are you so damn negative? You make it very hard for Deontay Wilder fans to at least try to warm to Tyson Fury. It's official. You are now on my asshole list

Comment

Nice! I lost money betting on Wilder in the 2nd fight. Made it up much more taking Fury by TKO in over 7.5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post

Since when? I actually have an uncle Tom in my family, his wife, my Aunt is called Linda and they produced my cousin Alex so I will use the phrase and you can sue me if you don't like it you sad little wanker.

Good Lord I laughed out loud at this.
              bimhead and DaNeutral. like this.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
                You see denium, Deontay Wilder and many of his fans are trying to play nice by burying the hatchet but you have haters over here like this one who is attempting to keep the shit storm alive by stirring the pot back up again.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  You guys are doing so much here.

Wilder was clearly not in the headspace to be buddies with Fury moments after the fight. It was a brutal fight with no controversy or bull**** in the result, just two champions laying it out all out. Wilder's had a few days to reflect and he see it for the amazing event that it was.

Pretty simple stuff.

But, by all means... keep writing your fanfiction about the guy. I know you need to tell yourself Wilder's going to be a bitter, sore loser forever to feed your erotic fantasies. I get it.
                  It would be kind of funny if he was a bitter sore loser. I think this message is the right thing, but I was kinda hoping there would be some wild accusation that Fury loaded his gloves and Malik Scot put weights in his boots and some other madness. That would have been fun

Comment

Much respect to Wilder, he gave Fury his due. Give the man a break, he was concussed right after the fight, and he's very competitive, which is what made him a champion.

Wilder can be faulted on some lack of fundamentals in skill but not for his heart and courage.

They are the professional fighters putting their lives on the line in the ring. Let's not insult, let's be grateful for a helluva fight that we won't forget.
                    Last edited by Liondw; 10-14-2021, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      Goddamn! You guys never change. First you criticize him for being a sore loser and then when he takes the high road you even criticize him for that too.

I swear that some of you guys are just beyond pathetic with no redeeming social value at all. I am not saying that all Fury, British and Anti-Wilder fans are this way but many of you are. Well I have some very good news for you.

He has won many of you over already just by the amount of championship heart, guts and determination he displayed on Saturday night even in defeat. A lot of you have already admitted this fact to me yourselves. Well with this statement I reckon that he shall gain even more of your support as well.
                      Shut up All last week You was the Fury Hater
                      Now this week
                      You want everyone to forget and praise your God Wilder
                      *ChampFraud4ever

Comment

Working...
                      X