Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clear audio of Deontay Wilder telling Tyson Fury “I don’t respect you” after The Gypsy King gives him big props.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear audio of Deontay Wilder telling Tyson Fury “I don’t respect you” after The Gypsy King gives him big props.

It is a shame to have no class!

https://twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/st...55180677877762

Wilder is allowed to not respect Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Wilder is allowed to not respect Fury.
      Everyone is allowed to do what they want, it is just about manners.

For example, if I was on one of my days.... LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Everyone is allowed to do what they want, it is just about manners.

For example, if I was on one of my days.... LOL.

eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

if that’s how he truly feels then fair enough

I still think it’s a shame that he can’t respect a man after sharing the ring with him 3 times, it’s not in the spirit of what often makes boxing great and historical and that attitude will probably come back to bite him in life, one way or another.

I also think Wilder just has a low level of intelligence. Fury has verbally abused him for a few years now, and I think Wilder can’t differentiate between a man selling a fight and taking it personally. He’s just not smart enough to realise. He takes it all to heart and can’t let it go.

But at the end of the day, if that’s how he feels then no point in him pretending. Better to be honest.

Its still the actions of a coward outside of the ring but we already knew that with all the excuses, so why would anyone be shocked?
          Rec28 Rec28 eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

I know I know, the whole point of watching boxing is because you guys wanna see the fighters fall in love after being intimate for 45 minutes.

I'm sorry Wilder took that from you.

Comment

'' I never cheated in my life. '' -- Gypsy-Cheat.

Not even your biggest fan believes that. The coward comes over after fouling nonstop, breaking all the rules and expects the 'Bronze-Bomber' to humbly accept being robbed. F.U!

Deontay is the kind of man that will spit in your face if you pulled a gun to his head.

Grab ya glocks, when you see tha Bombsquad,
              Call the cops, when you see tha Squad, uh
              Who shot me, but ya punks didn't finish
              Now ya bout to feel the wrath of a menace.

WAR BRONZE-BOMBER!!!

Comment

Bit unprofessional maybe but I like it.
                Too many fake rivalries in boxing. I like it, it shows real animosity and bad blood.
                Not this scripted bs we're force fed every week.

Comment

Poor show of sportsmanship for sure. At least this time he's staying relatively quiet and not saying something deluded or petulant every other day like in the aftermath of the last fight. I prefer it that way because it means that he's not ruining the respect he earned in my eyes with a valiant performance in the ring. I just know it's not going to last forever though, he's going to give us both barrels of BS again at some point. It's just a matter of when.
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Honestly I hate it when fighters try to get hugs and kisses and handshakes immediately after knocking a guy out.

Leave him alone. Let his corner and medical professionals deal with him. You can fish for kind words and congratulations tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                    X