Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on His Future: I Don't Know What's Going To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearn and AJ have got this wrong. If he steps aside then he only needs to fight once for the undisputed crown- that's such a no-brainer that not doing it suggests they know he can't beat Fury.
    gooderz84 likes this.

Comment

Fragile and weak individual,this guy won’t last long at all if he was made to adhere to what the rest of boxing greats had to do which is defend against top guys ona regular basis . I wonder if he would bottle his first real title defense .......Wilder doesn’t exactly prove much and he still got knocked down multi times so,that shows how many holes he has to be claiming he’s the greatest fighter is just a comedian show . Prove it .

Comment

Fury is telling everyone that he is close to retirement and I don’t think that’s a bad idea for him. After beating the most dangerous man in the division who will go down as the heaviest one shot puncher since Tyson, and who was undefeated, he may not simply be motivated for the lesser guys and that’s plausible. There is no doubt in my
        mimd that fury would wipe the floor with Joshua, that would be a very one sided fight yet it’s a fight the sweet carolines would shell out to see. If Joshua doesn’t beat Usyk in the rematch I don’t really see fury sticking around
        krazy_d3 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

Wouldn't get any credit for beating him.

Joshua should step aside and let the champions fight.
          I agree that AJ shouldnt be getting an automatic rematch, but, its happening regardless. And in the meantime Fury/Whyte in a UK stadium show is one of the more fun fights that could be made surely? theres bad blood there, both from the same country, Whyte will probably go for it although I doubt he'd win, and it would be a top 3 career opponent for Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Fury is telling everyone that he is close to retirement and I don’t think that’s a bad idea for him. After beating the most dangerous man in the division who will go down as the heaviest one shot puncher since Tyson, and who was undefeated, he may not simply be motivated for the lesser guys and that’s plausible. There is no doubt in my
            mimd that fury would wipe the floor with Joshua, that would be a very one sided fight yet it’s a fight the sweet carolines would shell out to see. If Joshua doesn’t beat Usyk in the rematch I don’t really see fury sticking around
            Hopefully you're taking the piss with this. Retire at 33 having fought one guy in the current top 10 lol.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              After turning the division's "Baddess' Man" into a vegetable on 6 months medical suspension, there are people who will say, "but, but... Fury is scurred of Dillian Whyte doe!" I personally want to see Tyson fight Oleksandr Usyk. It is a shame that Rematchroom have forced the pointless rematch as usual. It just means we will have to wait into late 2022 before we get the chance to see Fury-Usyk for all the marbles. And no doubt the alphabet orgs will try to ruin the Undisputed fight before it can be made.
              I don't think anyone believes Whyte has a chance vs Fury. No one is calling for that fight. That was pretty random to throw out there, but I get it's not so random in your mind.

This is very racial to you isn't it? I can't ever see a post of yours where you are just being a nice and humble human being. You are always just talking some nasty stuff about black fighters for some odd reason. I am kidding, the reason is not odd. Your behavior is actually quite normal on Earth, from your kind. Don't sweat it.

And yes, all fighters who suffer a stoppage get 6 months medical suspension. That is pro boxing protocol. It's called Professional Boxing Safety Act and Muhammad Ali Boxing Reform Act. Many boxing legends and HOF'ers have been made "into a vegetable on 6 months medical suspension". Wilder is no exception. It can happen to Fury, it can happen to Usyk. Skin color does not matter.

Men a lot tougher than you. You would likely be made into a vegetable permanently by an unknown journeyman in your first fight ever.

Both Fury and Wilder would need less than 1 round to leave you brain dead. Which would be great as we would not have to read your posts with obvious racist undertones anymore.

Joshua vs Usyk is not a "pointless" rematch. It's a fight Joshua can end up winning if fought differently, or he can very well just lose again. But he is not a p/ssy, so he will try again. He was favored to win the first fight, had a rematch clause, and is doing what any competitive pro fighter would do. Exercise the rematch clause. You see, when a fighter with a competitive mind loses, he would like another try. Whyte wanted another try vs Povetkin after getting brutally KO'ed. Wilder wanted another try at Fury after getting brutally beaten in the rematch. Johsua wanted another try vs Ruiz after getting rocked and stopped by him, and wants another try at Usyk. This type of attitude might be non-existent in you and the men in your family's DNA. You might have been born without a spine, and I get it. You might have been born with a ***** but identify as a girl, I get this too and I have nothing against it. I think it's great that the LGBT community supports boxing.

What is pointless is, you being a boxing fan or a poster here. Why? Go be a cop somewhere and go on a power trip against minorities or something. Your existence on this forum is just to discuss your inner issues you have against people who don't look like you. You've made this clear over the years.

We get it, Joshua, Wilder and Whyte should all be lynched in your point of view. They all suck. The top 10 HW's are Fury, Usyk, Parker, and 7 other unknown men who are beneath you.
              Reverb likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Fury is telling everyone that he is close to retirement and I don’t think that’s a bad idea for him. If Joshua doesn’t beat Usyk in the rematch I don’t really see fury sticking around
                Nah he should fight usyk and Josh. Forget Whyte then if too hard to get up for him. Fury's got dance partners in usyk and Josh, it would be rude not to accept dance
                Last edited by hugh grant; 10-14-2021, 06:14 AM.

Comment

If Wallin wins Whyte will explore a rematch clause , why on earth should Whyte have a rematch clause ? Eddie Hearn is a complete arsehole like a lot of his pampered boxers who you have to beat twice to win. Whyte lost his status when he was KO'd by old man Povetkin but it seems automatically got this status back by wining the rematch and these wankers are looking to do the same again if Wallin wins .Holding up good fights to suit a promoter....I despise Hearn and look forward to the day when he's only got his two lame heavyweights who admittedly he's made good money with BUT has swerved the major opposition for them and put them in front of a mainly clueless party night audience. Many of which cluelessly post on here as entertainment value only.
                  LoadedWraps, Jkp and krazy_d3 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                    If Wallin wins Whyte will explore a rematch clause , why on earth should Whyte have a rematch clause ? Eddie Hearn is a complete arsehole like a lot of his pampered boxers who you have to beat twice to win. Whyte lost his status when he was KO'd by old man Povetkin but it seems automatically got this status back by wining the rematch and these wankers are looking to do the same again if Wallin wins .Holding up good fights to suit a promoter....I despise Hearn and look forward to the day when he's only got his two lame heavyweights who admittedly he's made good money with BUT has swerved the major opposition for them and put them in front of a mainly clueless party night audience. Many of which cluelessly post on here as entertainment value only.
                    Wallin didn't have to accept the rematch clause. The only ones that avoided fights are Wilder, Fury and Ortiz, the rest of the division are actually fighting each other. Wilder-Fury held up the division for over 3 years, did you cry about them?

Comment

Fury should fight the winner of Wallin vs Whyte and the winner of Usyk vs AJ 2 should fight the winner of that. While the undisputed fight is happening Wilder should fight the loser of AJ vs Usyk 2. That way we can keep the momentum of good fights happening in the heavyweight division.

Comment

Working...
                      X