Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Commey Talks In Advanced Stages For December 11 At Madison Square Garden

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post

They cherrypicked Salido and it backfired. Loma was a veteran with tons of experince, that didn't stop him from losing to a journeyman.
    A veteran? It was his 2nd pro fight and anyone who knows boxing will tell you the pros and amateurs are vastly different. Not to mention it was only a split decision. Would Haney, Porky or Garcial have gone that route? Not a chance.
    eco1 and landotter like this.

Comment

Loma lost to Salido
      Floyd lost to Castillo and Maidana. And he's not the TBE. Half of his resume is nothing but cherrypicks and Youtubers.
      eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

A veteran? It was his 2nd pro fight and anyone who knows boxing will tell you the pros and amateurs are vastly different. Not to mention it was only a split decision. Would Haney, Porky or Garcial have gone that route? Not a chance.
        Anyone who knows boxing? Anyone? If I recall it was Floyd Mayweather JR that said once you have as many amateur fights as Loma your esstiantlly a pro. You disagree? The fact is they thought Salido would be easy pickings. They weren't expecting him to actually give Loma a tough fight. The fact that Salido actually won shows how overrated Loma is.
        Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Floyd lost to Castillo and Maidana. And he's not the TBE. Half of his resume is nothing but cherrypicks and Youtubers.
          Last time I checked Floyd won both those fights. Come join us in the reality where Floyd is 50-0
          Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Anyone who knows boxing? Anyone? If I recall it was Floyd Mayweather JR that said once you have as many amateur fights as Loma your esstiantlly a pro. You disagree? The fact is they thought Salido would be easy pickings. They weren't expecting him to actually give Loma a tough fight. The fact that Salido actually won shows how overrated Loma is.
            Strongly disagree, look at how many guys successful as amateurs that flopped as pros. if Loma was overrated why did Floyd hide Porky from him? I mean as you said the guy couldn't beat Salido he should have been easy work for Porky right? Yet Floyd flat out said he didn't want that for his chubby little criminal. We both know why that was. He knew Loma would have schooled his boy. You know it too son.
            eco1 likes this.

Comment

Last time I checked Floyd won both those fights. Come join us in the reality where Floyd is 50-0
              Why then does everyone still consider Floyd to have actually lost those fights? Everyone does. Floyd had to fight them twice because everyone knew he lost. Nobody wants to hear you give your ass cheeks up to Floyd man. Nobody.

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post

Strongly disagree, look at how many guys successful as amateurs that flopped as pros. if Loma was overrated why did Floyd hide Porky from him? I mean as you said the guy couldn't beat Salido he should have been easy work for Porky right? Yet Floyd flat out said he didn't want that for his chubby little criminal. We both know why that was. He knew Loma would have schooled his boy. You know it too son.
              This guy isn't a boxing fan. He's a stupid casual who comes on the forums to troll. I'd just ignore him.
              eco1, Vita and 2 others like this.

Comment

In the LW division, there is Teo and there is Loma and then there is everyone else. We know Loma wants Teo. We know Teo doesn't want Loma. Fighting Commey isn't great, but it's more credible than perpetually almost fighting Kambosos.

If Tank was actually in the division, he would become part of the discussion. But aparently he is now Jr WW...
                eco1 likes this.

Comment

Loma is fighting the guy who beat up and stopped the guy who beat up Tank's next opponent. So there's that..

Comment

It's worse. Loma is old and weak. His career is trending down while Davis and Haney have all the time in the world. Loma ain't even got a signature win.
                    Commy is a top 5 LW. If you don't think so name the top 10 LW in the world. Tank is fighting another bum his next fight who got a gift decision against a guy Commy just KO'd. One is a real 3 weight world champion, another is a regular champion.

To bad Tank "to soon, too young" Davis didn't fight Loma at 130 when Loma was the #1 fighter in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypocryphy View Post

Why then does everyone still consider Floyd to have actually lost those fights? Everyone does. Floyd had to fight them twice because everyone knew he lost. Nobody wants to hear you give your ass cheeks up to Floyd man. Nobody.

This guy isn't a boxing fan. He's a stupid casual who comes on the forums to troll. I'd just ignore him.
                      First of all, you're the one trolling. It's all you know how to do. No one even mentioned Floyd until you decided to bring him. You did that because you're a troll with a small ***** who gets off on being spanked by his mom. **** you. Ya ***** ass can't handle that Loma lost to a journeyman so you changed the topic to Floyd. I feel bad for. Clearly Loma get his ass beat by a journeyman has damaged you mentally.

Comment

Working...
                      X