No announcement yet.

Caleb Plant will outbox Canelo. Scorecards will read 115-113 x2, 116-112

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
    We'll see. I have my doubts to be honest. I know out-boxers are the sort who typically tend to give Canelo the most trouble but more often than not he'll figure them out in the end. If he could get past Saunders he can most likely get past Plant. Still, I'll be watching the fight if possible, there's just enough room for doubt that it'll be an interesting matchup
    That’s subjective of “out boxers” for judges. There’s no standard of boxing that favors Khan’s ring around over Canelo. Just because he chooses to circulate and strike insecurely isn’t a rule book for favoritism. Boxing is also fighting. Canelo gets benefit of doubt by judges because he’s not a sloppy brawler who wouldn’t know how to handle boxers whom CHOOSE to circulate. Canelo was doing it himself against GGG. That’s implanted into judges heads for what he can athletically do if he chose to. Canelo can operate in many levels. The judges know this.
    Cecin likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Gypshot View Post

So if canelo wins you will give him his full credit right? I mean since he beat a guy who should just be better than him rigjt?
      I never said Plant was better than him, just that he has the style to win. I would give Canelo lots of credit if he beat Plant because I don't see him beating Plant.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        When has Canelo ever been robbed? He's not losing any decisions in any city. He's the money fighter and they won't f*** with that. Just ask Trout, GGG and Lara.
        Canelo beat them all fair and square
        Cecin likes this.

Comment

What? That's just so very wrong. Not only will Plant most likely get stopped but even if he somehow does go the distance and by some miracle does succeed in outboxing Canelo - which ain't gonna happen (Plant just hasn't got anything close to the kind of top level experience he'd need for this) - he still wouldn't get the cards, not even on a Showtime PPV. Vegas knows that Canelo keeps the $$$s coming in and SHO knows it too and are going to want this to be an ongoing relationship.

There's only one winner here, barring some kinda freak 1/1000 mishap beyond anyone's ability to control.

Comment

Canelo is going to punish Plant

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX.... View Post
              Canelo is going to punish Plant
              make me mod if im right

Comment

U just pissed off the paisas lmfao

Comment

the most Caleb Plant can get is a draw and that's only if he knocks Canelo out. It doesn't matter because Canelo is gonna destroy him

Comment

I can see Plant outboxing Canelo, I can't see him getting the W if it goes to the judges. Plant can fight. Mother****ers need to stop acting like this is one of those domestic level oppenents Canelo has been fighting.
                    NC Uppercut and billeau2 like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post

That’s subjective of “out boxers” for judges. There’s no standard of boxing that favors Khan’s ring around over Canelo. Just because he chooses to circulate and strike insecurely isn’t a rule book for favoritism. Boxing is also fighting. Canelo gets benefit of doubt by judges because he’s not a sloppy brawler who wouldn’t know how to handle boxers whom CHOOSE to circulate. Canelo was doing it himself against GGG. That’s implanted into judges heads for what he can athletically do if he chose to. Canelo can operate in many levels. The judges know this.
                      Knowing and scoring a fight, is a big difference. And canelo has his share of favoritism, like no other I should say. Even against floyd he got a draw.
                      Last edited by BendOver; 10-13-2021, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X