Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller Now Training With Kevin Cunningham, Hopes For Early 2022 Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicesterage
    replied
    Please - PLEASE - FIGHT WILDER!

Leave a comment:

• RingMaster2018
    replied
    Any coach that allows him in the gym parking lot has no character. But the true point of this is, you have a man who has possibly been using PEDS his entire career. It explains his extreme ability to be consistently active at his size in the fight. Now he has to fight and train clean if he’s under scrutiny and mentally it’s going to affect him. Not even physically, that’s where it all plays out.

Leave a comment:

• SweetPbfAli
    replied
    Man, in the video, he looks like he's aged like 20 years. Hair is falling out and everything.

Leave a comment:

• Kannabis Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
    I cant decide. Cunningham is the only reason Id think he can stay clean. Gotta admit he would be a HW force and I always liked him to shake it up, but then again, a 2 time cheater I'm not sure he should get more chances.
    I'd like to think so but you all forget that Cunningham was training Devon Alexander the entire time he was hooked on tramadol. At the end of the day they are not their parents they can't control what these guys do outside the gym their job is to get them into fighting shape. Cunningham is a solid trainer no nonsense type of guy but he has a life outside of boxing just like everyone else. Also Miller failed drug tests on 3 occasions so this is not a 2nd chance type of situation.

Leave a comment:

• Wacked_Out
    replied
    I cant decide. Cunningham is the only reason Id think he can stay clean. Gotta admit he would be a HW force and I always liked him to shake it up, but then again, a 2 time cheater Im not sure he should get more chances.

Leave a comment:

• P to the J
    replied
    Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
    This walking chemical spill should never return
    His biggest ‘crime’ is not achieving anything truly noteworthy before getting busted or his reputation would be well on the way to laundered now.

I say this in the knowledge that some of the biggest names in the sport are free to continue and receive the praise of pundits and fans alike after positive tests.

As much as I dislike this guy, I think it’s a hypocrisy on all, or maybe just most, of us.

Leave a comment:

• vicious_uppercut
    replied
    I can’t stand Wilder but, and call me fickle, if he comes back and knocks this overweight ped cheat into a coma all will be forgiven!!

Leave a comment:

• Thuglife Nelo
    replied
    Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
    dumbass when did fat boy become mexican ? I thought he was black. sounds like your wittle wee wee is affecting your little mind. Or did your wife, girlfriend, sister or mother get blacked ? You stupid punk
    Ahhhh. Litttle pity pat purple slurpers exempting Big Baby with posts like yours… aawwww

Leave a comment:

• club fighter
    replied
    Jarrell Miller vs Jared Anderson in a VADA sanctioned bout for the rights to use the Big Baby moniker.

Leave a comment:

• LarryX....
    replied
    he'll just fail yet another drug test

Leave a comment:

Working...
X