Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LDBC Leader 78: “Deontay Needs an easy touch…last 6 fights fighting killers, NOBODY in boxing is doing that!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could give wilder a guy with durable chin but weak puncher. He needs someone who wilder can use knew found skills on.
    But all top 15 fighters can hit hard.
    Last edited by hugh grant; 10-15-2021, 03:25 AM.
    Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Breazeale a killer?

As for Ortiz, nobody knows - outside of Wilder he had one good opponent in Jennings and he did a good job. Maybe he was overhyped, or maybe he really is good but like everyone outside of Fury, he just couldn’t take Wilder’s power. It’s a shame we never saw Ortiz against any other decent fighters.

All that aside, I have no problem with Wilder taking a fairy easy touch if he wants to keep fighting. That was a beating.
      Thuglife Nelo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post

Sophisticated fight fans will just wait for the easy touch to do his job and lay down so Wilder can have a false sense of accomplishment vs a ''quality'' HW.

He's either a contender or a bum beater at this point. No sense in putting it off.
        No, I think he's damaged goods and should just retire to tell you the truth.

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

No... it does not matter if you win so much. Look at Chisora. You want to fight hard, be competative. Wilder will always be attractive because of his big punch. And punchers, especially in the age of the 12 round championship fight, will always take L.s now and then. Louis was an exception because he fought in an era with 3 more rounds to get the guy... and you have punchers who are closet boxers, like Liston... Liston could have won most of his fights without a big punch...Look at big punchers like Dempsey, Tyson, Foreman... They lost fights.
        It does matter. If Wilder doesn't win then his market value declines and then he won't be able to demand the big money. Moreover, there will no longer be a demand for his services because he would lose his fan base.

I get it now you Wilder haters would like nothing more for him to do than lose and be a journeyman rather than seeing him fighting at full strength and becoming a champion again.

I said it then and I am saying it now. You Wilder haters are beyond pathetic with no redeeming social value at all. You are some of the sickest, twisted and most demented people I have ever had the displeasure of encountering online.

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Jeezuckes! How easy you wanit? Whyte fights an unstable, pale, listless Russian and asks for an "easy" one... Now what would be easy for Wilder maybe him and white could tag team the same opponent. I know a Girl Scout that has a pretty solid left... and there is always a rematch for Deontay with Charlie Z...
        C'mom man quit being a facetious idiot. You know what I mean man. After two back to back knockout losses you don't think that Wilder has been humbled enough?

What are trying to do; Get the man killed? Wilder nearly died in that ring against Tyson Fury and the last thing he need is for another top notch contender to complete what Fury started.

His body has to properly heal and recover from those brutal knockout losses. Chances are he won't be the same fighter anyhow. He could have suffered permanent neurological damage from those knockout losses. Only time will reveal.
        Last edited by champion4ever; 10-15-2021, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

What are trying to do; Get the man killed? Wilder nearly died in that ring against Tyson Fury and the last thing he need is for another top notch contender to complete what Fury started.

His body has to properly heal and recover from those brutal knockout losses. Chances are he won't be the same fighter anyhow. He could have suffered permanent neurological damage from those knockout losses. Only time will reveal.
          Awwwwwwww. “But but I want a body on my record” doe Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            No, I think he's damaged goods and should just retire to tell you the truth.

It does matter. If Wilder doesn't win then his market value declines and then he won't be able to demand the big money. Moreover, there will no longer be a demand for his services because he would lose his fan base.

I get it now you Wilder haters would like nothing more for him to do than lose and be a journeyman rather than seeing him fighting at full strength and becoming a champion again.

I said it then and I am saying it now. You Wilder haters are beyond pathetic with no redeeming social value at all. You are some of the sickest, twisted and most demented people I have ever had the displeasure of encountering online.

C'mom man quit being a facetious idiot. You know what I mean man. After two back to back knockout losses you don't think that Wilder has been humbled enough?

You seem personally invested in Wilder in a destructive way... your warping peoples feedback. I'm not a hater of Wilder... I am on record as saying his last fight would be a scrap, and i have supported his efforts never mocking him.

Your just blinded... chisora lost a lot more than Wilder and has fought for titles... losing to a guy is not a death sentence in boxing...

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel456 View Post
              This heavyweight division is the weakest era in boxing history, their is no killers.
              Lol is that the new tagline for AJ fans

Comment

What a shame. I was looking forward to Ortiz 3.

Comment

Working...
                X