Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk's Promoter, After Watching Trilogy, Confident His Boxer Beats Fury and Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk's Promoter, After Watching Trilogy, Confident His Boxer Beats Fury and Wilder

Alexander Krassyuk, promoter for IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk, feels confident that his boxer would defeat both Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would put my money in Fury and Wilder has a huge puncher chance
    Last edited by boxinggod101; 10-12-2021, 11:53 PM.
    LoadedWraps and aboutfkntime like this.

Comment

RatSyk knows nothing about boxing. He usually talks crap with clever look on the face. I watched him since he was holding Klit's belt in the rings. He must be someone's son, pushed to a warm working place by his father.
      Last edited by Ajvar; 10-12-2021, 11:53 PM.
      LoadedWraps likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
        RatSyk knows nothing about boxing. He usually talks crap with clever look on the face. I watched him since he was holding Klit's belt in the rings. He must be someone's son, pushed to a warm working place by his father.
        What does that say about Usyk that he works with him then. In any case I wouldnt be confident picking anyone in these matchups.

Comment

No idea who wins, but I think Usyk vs Fury would be a bore fest and the judges would have to work cut out how they score body shots vs jabs and ring generalship.
          Last edited by sportbuddha; 10-13-2021, 03:12 AM.

Comment

This lad is getting carried away with his win over an average ex. champ in Joshua .Tyson is levels above this and is best described as a better ,bigger version of Usyk, so you can imagine were that goes. Wilder will knock them all out . Joshua and Usyk inc. There's only one man that can better him and that's just been done. Imagine for one second Joshua and small Usyk taking those punchers that made Tyson's body shudder and send waves around Tyson's body .They hit the deck ....GAME OVER.
            LoadedWraps, greeneye99 and 3 others like this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              I would put my money in Fury and Wilder has a huge puncher chance

Originally posted by thack View Post
              This lad is getting carried away with his win over an average ex. champ in Joshua .Tyson is levels above this and is best described as a better ,bigger version of Usyk, so you can imagine were that goes. Wilder will knock them all out . Joshua and Usyk inc. There's only one man that can better him and that's just been done. Imagine for one second Joshua and small Usyk taking those punchers that made Tyson's body shudder and send waves around Tyson's body .They hit the deck ....GAME OVER.

I 100% agree with both of those posts

Comment

Yep. Usyk will become 2 weight undisputed.

Comment

Fury´s condition and game plan are always a mystery, but Wilder probably wouldn´t lay a glove on Usyk in a 120-107 kind of fight.

Comment

Usyk, vs Fury would look like a bedraggled rat.

Comment

Working...
                    X