Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder Must Be Praised For His Heart, His Determination, Brave Effort

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blah blah blah American this American that blah blah blah America America America…..I swear you people have the biggest inferiority complex about America and just like wilder you see conspiracies everywhere about America…some American bloke take your women repeatedly???
    Breno G likes this.

Comment

If Wilder is praised Amir khan should also be praised fighting Canelo he went into that fight with no x- factor to win that fight other than speed. He took it to Canelo who was the bigger man and was ultimately stopped. Fury beat the sh*it out of Wilder round after round and the only difference he was still hanging around because Fury cant punch

Comment

Lets praise Chisora for taking a beating against Takam and turning it around not Wilder taking a beating and getting knocked out in the 11th. If perhaps he made it to the final bell then i get everyone admiration. he got knocked out in the championship rounds by a pillow puncher

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Blah blah blah American this American that blah blah blah America America America…..I swear you people have the biggest inferiority complex about America and just like wilder you see conspiracies everywhere about America…some American bloke take your women repeatedly???
          yeah conspiracies such as water being Spiked, gloves being tampered ,Fury carrying out Voodoo before the fight. Hey nothing personal it just gets a bit boring to listen to, especially when you have posters co-signing this crap. Anyway i like Americans. My girlfriend's neighbour has an American Pitbull its a lovely mutt. It performs tricks too

Comment

WBC Prez: Wilder Must Be Praised For His Excuses, His Poor Sportsmanship, Frail Mentality.

Damn Wicked and Breno G like this.

Comment

sure, let's praise this guy that came up with every single excuse in the book before the fight, lost ALL 3 fights, gets beaten left and right 8-2 rounds, gets KTFO and doesn't even gives respect to the guy that humbled him badly.

Fck Wilder. He's insufferable, a sore loser and has zero character. His padded record is pathetic, his boxing skills (or lack thereof) are laughable.

Wannabe tough guy that said he wanted a "body on his record". Terrible person and hopefully he'll go away forever. Happy brain damage.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                You dont reply to me somehow, but you do the same just the other way around with the UK and in a way more obsessive way.

Comment

Wilder's fractured hand speaks of his greatness.

What exactly is his greatness? Which fighter did he beat to achieve this greatness? He has been exposed over three fights against Tyson Fury, by far the best fighter he has fought and, arguably, the only fighter he has fought that qualifies as very good. Wilder does deserve some credit for his heart. Somehow he managed to keep the fight going despite looking barely able to keep his arms up, but we can't confuse any of this with greatness.

Comment

Respect? Yes. Praise? Meh.

Now we're praising guys for surviving? I mean, he had his moments even while hurt but didn't learn (or make us of) anything effective that would've changed the tide of the fight. It was too late and his limitations showed as the rounds went on.

I practically felt sorry for him in the 8th or 9th round (I believe) when he missed a WILD hook against the ropes as Fury stepped to the side and waked him down...no punches to follow....just walked him down and had him looking like a wounded animal. Fury could've sparked him right then and there but he allowed him to survive.

Hard to watch.

Again...respect? Yes. Praise. Not so much.
                    Last edited by MeanestNiceGuy; 10-13-2021, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                      Wilder's fractured hand speaks of his greatness.

What exactly is his greatness? Which fighter did he beat to achieve this greatness? He has been exposed over three fights against Tyson Fury, by far the best fighter he has fought and, arguably, the only fighter he has fought that qualifies as very good. Wilder does deserve some credit for his heart. Somehow he managed to keep the fight going despite looking barely able to keep his arms up, but we can't confuse any of this with greatness.
                      exacly…greatness with 2 beatdowns from Fury and a crap protected padded record full of tomato cans! Wilder was and still is overhyped and way overrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X