Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder Must Be Praised For His Heart, His Determination, Brave Effort

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Prez: Wilder Must Be Praised For His Heart, His Determination, Brave Effort

World Boxing Council President Mauricio Sulaiman was blown away by the action from last Saturday's trilogy fight between Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder.
    [Click Here To Read More]

WBC had a hard on for Wilder since day 1,it was clear they wanted a North American heavyweight champ, well tough luck.
    IRONCHINHAGLER IRONCHINHAGLER likes this.

Comment

Wilder's a warrior. Hope he holds his head high despite the loss.

Both fighters stock went up that night.
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Wilder must NOT be praised for heart and determination. Because there's nothing cute at all about taking round after round of punishment. That's not the sweet science of boxing. If anything, Wilder must be criticized for his lack of skill and defense. The average boxing fan is dumb as hell when it comes to the sweet science and all they care about is u brawling and seeing u getting punished, like ur just a character in some fake ass, corny Rocky movie. But when ur drooling and slurring your words a few years later, they'll laugh and joke about how ur washed up and punch drunk, forget about ur ass quick like a jilted lover, and go right on to the next fighter. If Wilder is actually proud of this latest so-called performance, he's even dumber than he seemed to be when he made up countless reasons why he lost the 2nd fight. Ur losing these damned fights because u have little to no defensive skills and abilities. And therefore ur getting hit with everything in the book. Ur only defense is ur offense and that's not complete boxing, bruh
        Last edited by archiemoore1; 10-12-2021, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Lol what the **** is this? Wilder, who got beaten like a rented mule, is getting more praise than Fury?

Weirdest American boxing cope I ever saw. Glorification of a loser. a 3 time loser lol

Comment

yea ywa yea we know - but its kind of funny the guy wanted a body on his record and decapitate fury i mean he got his head almost ripped off by Fury

Comment

Who cares.. Wilder was bludgeoned & still refused to give Fury his credit nor respect.. he is the epitome of what we should not teach, a bitter sore loser who spews lies with no repercussions other then arse whoopin he received

Comment

If you go back and watch fight 2, check out the look of sheer disappointment on Suliaman Jr's face. No surprise here he hardly has a word of praise for Fury.

I was also happy to see Tyson almost forcefully taking his green WBC tie off Jr after the first win, as to say - you are my bi*tch and I'll take what I want from you.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSpW-rvK-ixd-SrfKitC_N4N5VBpDcr0koBLy6kK6QZAdrU6RyDKxSgqKP&s=10.jpg
                Last edited by Stiff-Hard-Jab; 10-13-2021, 12:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                  Who cares.. Wilder was bludgeoned & still refused to give Fury his credit nor respect.. he is the epitome of what we should not teach, a bitter sore loser who spews lies with no repercussions other then arse whoopin he received
                  Interesting. Sounds just like a lying con man ex-president I once saw

Comment

This clown is only repeating the obvious and has nothing to say other than he's made a new belt to sell.

Comment

Working...
                    X