No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford Takes a Shot at Canelo Alvarez "What Meat You Eating?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terence Crawford Takes a Shot at Canelo Alvarez "What Meat You Eating?"

Crawford takes it personal when you don't have him P4P #1, but do you think this shot taken at Canelo was fair or foul?
    Cypocryphy Cypocryphy likes this.

why wouldnt it be fair? some people pretended to care about "cleaning up boxing" but what they really did was take a position that made them look good in the moment(who would be against cleaning up boxing) but when that position was ultimately challenged they crumbled and made excuse after excuse. what they meant to say all along was "i like Fighter A and i will follow and repeat whatever they say or do, i have no real opinions of my own, im a true follower"

Comment

Canelo fans in disarray.

Comment

Really the meat again? its been 4yrs has been cleared by WADA and has been in Vada testing for every one of his fights its time to let it go.

Boxers are so cringe when they bring it up on social media.

https://vada-testing.org/2021/08/28/...elo-alvarez-3/
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Hmm. Is Crawford trying to fish for a way to bypass drug testing in advance of the Porter fight...?

Why is he mentioning Canelo? IS he that salty that The WBC Carne Franchise Champion is the bonafide, proven #1 P4P?

Why isn't he salty at Usyk for taking #2 P4P ? Or Ugas for taking #2 at welterweight?

Comment

Maybe TC wants to go to the same restaurant.
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Crawford takes it personal when you don't have him P4P #1, but do you think this shot taken at Canelo was fair or foul?
              Its entitlement culture when non 3rd world fighters talk about clen meat as if its not been proven by every sporting body to be be in most mexican meat.

Bud is Wbo champion only which means he doesn't have to do cbp like Canelo has,Canelo has vada every single fight from early on & before Vada he was doing the best available. When Chavez jr demanded non vada Canelo said fck no,& Jr had heroidia on his team so he knew just like JMM that with Vada their hulk status was going bye bye.(that's why JMM demanded non vada v Bradley like he did v Pac,& Bradley said fck you)

Comment

I think it's funny that on NSB Bud gets hated on for calling out a fighter who tested positive for PEDs. Somehow Crawford gets attacked more than the guy actually using PEDs. Some of you are built different.

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
                  I think it's funny that on NSB Bud gets hated on for calling out a fighter who tested positive for PEDs. Somehow Crawford gets attacked more than the guy actually using PEDs. Some of you are built different.
                  Canelo is like three weight classes up.

I don't see Crawford talking smack about Ugas who just unseat him, or Usyk.

I don't see Crawford ranting on Vergil Ortiz.

Canelo is so far above Crawford it's silly for him to talk like he's doing. It'd be like Rigondeaux criticizing Jermell Charlo.

Comment

Originally posted by mike ruler View Post
                    Context matters,"the guy actually using peds" is a stupid statement for the guy literally tested more often & for longer than anyone & the only thing they've ever found is a taco amount of something in majority of meat in Mexico

,& Bud isn't even required to do vada(& vada made a mistake by treating Canelos test as a fail) (not that Buds dirty)

I can't speak for others,but I am built differently,I believe everyone should be judged fairly,not by a bunch of haters who throw their hands up & say "you tested positive,you a cheat"(they say that until they get caught cheating like BJS did,like Whyte did,etc.)

Comment

Working...
                    X