Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terence Crawford Takes a Shot at Canelo Alvarez "What Meat You Eating?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you pop dirty and the B sample doesnt clear you, youre fair game for the rest of career. Idgaf what you think.
    buge likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
      If you pop dirty and the B sample doesnt clear you, youre fair game for the rest of career. Idgaf what you think.
      "Fair game" doesn't amount to jack sht that matters aside from forums,he still fought & beat ggg & won all those belts & rode off into the sunset with his beautiful wife & hundreds of millions of dollars & is the #1 p4p who cleared his name with the C sample (hair follicle test he passed with flying colors)

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post

"Fair game" doesn't amount to jack sht that matters aside from forums,he still fought & beat ggg & won all those belts & rode off into the sunset with his beautiful wife & hundreds of millions of dollars & is the #1 p4p who cleared his name with the C sample (hair follicle test he passed with flying colors)
        Dont matter who he beat. He still popped dirty. And if it wasnt for the bloviating puto named Sulaiman retroactively changing wbc rules in favor of the pink cawk he sucks on, your "hair follicle" wouldnt mean sh.it

Comment

Fair point by Crawford but PEDs aren't the reason he's not considered pound-for-pound number one, his weak resume is. He isn't even consensus top three anymore, and justifiably so.

Comment

Canelo might be on a PED diet but Crawford feasts on 99% bums. Both are trash P4P fighters in their own way.

Comment

considering craw never fought jackstaff he should stfu
              revelated likes this.

Comment

I need to correct you here: By the rules, Canelo won and took the belts from GGG. But in fact, GGG won both fights and forced Canelo to hit that He Got Huge ****, just so he could stand toe to toe with GGG. And he still lost.

Canelo only wins by corruption and cheating. I know for a fact he's hitting the PEDs. So if people call him out for the rest of his life, there's good reason. And he will be called out for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  Maybe TC wants to go to the same restaurant.
                  Don't get me me wrong. He'll definitely need something to deal with the linebacker.

But, to coin a phrase I see around NSB, seems like Crawford is just using Canelo's name to try and sell himself.

I can't fault Crawford for thinking that naming the #1 P4P guy in the business would help him a little bit.

Comment

Context matters,"the guy actually using peds" is a stupid statement for the guy literally tested more often & for longer than anyone & the only thing they've ever found is a taco amount of something in majority of meat in Mexico

,& Bud isn't even required to do vada(& vada made a mistake by treating Canelos test as a fail) (not that Buds dirty)

I can't speak for others,but I am built differently,I believe everyone should be judged fairly,not by a bunch of haters who throw their hands up & say "you tested positive,you a cheat"(they say that until they get caught cheating like BJS did,like Whyte did,etc.)
                    Ok, but I believe this is a sport we all love, and the fighters love it even more than we do. On that note, I personally am ok with a fighter calling out another for PED use into perpetuity. Now I get it, the hair test absolves him I suppose. But, when 2 other people from your same gym also pop dirty, at what point does it stop? Canelo had a bad lengua taco, Valdez drank some tea... I just wonder what excuse won't we accept?

Comment

As much as I dislike him, Canelo would dismantle him if they were in the same weight division.
                      revelated likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X