No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua has achieved more in boxing than Fury and Wilder combined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua has achieved more in boxing than Fury and Wilder combined

The guy picked up boxing the same year Fury and Wilder turned pro and turned pro 5 yrs later. His accolades since then:

2x HW champion of the world
    Multiple unification fights
    Plenty title defences
    Career earnings of almost/over 300m
    Sold out stadiums in about 6-7 fights
    Over 7m PPV buys sold

I don’t think we’re ever going to this type of achievements within a short period for a very long time. It’s legendary.

Keep making the threads bro. I'm sure everybody's going to change their mind and put Joshua as p4p no. 1 if you post a few dozen more
    SugarDeanC*ntly, cushtytaz and 10 others like this.

Comment

We don't care, he's a bum.

Comment

You sound hurt.

Just kill the noise with facts.

“People hate what they can’t conquer - that’s the story of man” - Nas

Comment

He has a deeper list of solid wins than either but when you take into account his losses, Fury beating his best win first and more easily and Fury fighting Wlad and Wilder outside of the UK, he cant be put above Fury. If he had beaten Usyk i'd still have him ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
            He has a deeper list of solid wins than either but when you take into account his losses, Fury beating his best win first and more easily and Fury fighting Wlad and Wilder outside of the UK, he cant be put above Fury. If he had beaten Usyk i'd still have him ahead.
            I think the loss against Ruiz did him in. I’m sure he’ll forever kick himself for that if he isn’t complicit in what transpired.

Usyk loss isn’t bad due to Usyk’s pedigree albeit it was a winnable fight if he had exerted himself from the 1st rd. And that’s also a suspicious fight.

He just needs to beat Usyk and hold until he gets the Fury fight.

Comment

He only won those belts in the first place because fury had a mental breakdown and retired.

aj is decent but he was lucky to be at the right place at the right time with good promotion to get him the fights. Fury would have dominated him and stopped him, no shame in that though.

Comment

Mate, I respect your passion, but I give Joshua a very little chance to win.

Joshua now, he is a scared guy. he is just scared to get punched. He was scared fighting Ruiz twice, he was scared fighting Usyk.

I don`t believe todays Joshua would beat 2018 version of Povetkin. Yes, Joshua has good wins, but his killer instinct is gone.

Yes, he was fearless once, when he fought Whyte, Parker, Povetkin, Klitschko.

On the other hand, Fury is now much better and more dangerous fighter than the guy that got dropped by Pajkic and Cunningham.
                Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 10-12-2021, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                  He only won those belts in the first place because fury had a mental breakdown and retired.

aj is decent but he was lucky to be at the right place at the right time with good promotion to get him the fights. Fury would have dominated him and stopped him, no shame in that though.
                  Wlad and Vitali also won their belts because Lennox retired. And Fury won them due to that.

Can you see how logical you sound?

Comment

Fury is better than aj, you have to accept it and move on. It's not a big deal.

Comment

Working...
                    X