Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder To Have Surgery on Hand, Return Eyed For Mid-2022

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
    This whole fight is called into question now. He drops fury twice and then breaks his hand. Now we need to see 4th fight.
    fanofdelusion

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

I'm telling you what you already know.

Wilder beats everyone not named Tyson. Period. Heart of a warrior and one of the few that 's willing to go to war. Unlike your guy Frank "Don't Touch Me" Sanchez.
      I've literally never written a word about Frank Sanchez. How is he my guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post

Best Hw on the planet??? He only beat Deotay Wilder, for Fury to be called the best he needs to beat all the hitters out there...Usyk, AJ, Whyte,Ruiz etc...he doesn’t automatically beat any of them just because he beat the sheet of Beyoncé.
        So what you are saying is that Fury is overrated? Is that what you are saying? Well excuse me! I stand corrected!

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
          He needs to do what he should've done after the last fight with Fury.

Take some stay busy fights before taking a run at the king again.

Him being out of the ring for a long time was a bad idea.

He should've fought Dillian Whyte or an Andy Ruiz Jr. or something before fighting Fury and should do it now before trying to fight him again.
          Indeed.

After the second fight I said Wilder should not hurry for the third fight.

Well, Wilder has done the most dumb thing: he went on the court and prevented Fury fighting Kabayel and Joshua before fighting him.

being inactive 20 months was obviously not a good idea.

Wilder should have fought ( and beaten) for example Ruiz and Martin before dreaming about the third Fury fight.
          Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 10-13-2021, 07:48 AM.
          The D3vil likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

He was unlucky several times, then

Could it be that all those fractures have somehow diminished his right-hand power? One imagines that a fully functional hand would not have allowed Fury to get up after those punches.

Just a hypothesis, though...
            I am not making any excuses. So please don't beat me up Fury, British and Anti-Wilder fans but Wilder's punches were just a split second slower than usual. They lacked both the same snap and pop on them as well.

Perhaps it was due to the extra 30 lbs of muscle he was carrying on his smaller frame which helped slowed him down just enough in order to Fury to see those right hands coming. Wilder was landing and missing a lot of those right hands with Fury standing directly in front of him.

In addition, Deontay looked both old, slow and off balance for much the fight too but yet still managed to display a tremendous amount of championship heart in nearly getting Fury out of there in the fourth.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

I am not making any excuses. So please don't beat me up Fury, British and Anti-Wilder fans but Wilder's punches were just a split second slower than usual. They lacked both the same snap and pop on them as well.

Perhaps it was due to the extra 30 lbs of muscle he was carrying on his smaller frame which helped slowed him down just enough in order to Fury to see those right hands coming. Wilder was landing and missing a lot of those right hands with Fury standing directly in front of him.

In addition, Deontay looked both old, slow and off balance for much the fight too but yet still managed to display a tremendous amount of championship heart in nearly getting Fury out of there in the fourth.
              Probably had little to do with the previous hand injury or the 7lb weight gain,not 30lb.Your description if what you saw from Wilder are signs of a shot/aging fighter who took a beating in his previous fight....Zero stamina,Zero Balace/Legs,Zero chin. Chances are, Wilder may come back looking like a shell of himself,ala Baranchyk. A hairline hand fracture is going to be the least of his concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

I've literally never written a word about Frank Sanchez. How is he my guy?
                You show no respect for warriors that actually try to win.

That means you appreciate the opposite - guys who don't try to win.

Comment

He took a gamble with the glove switch and it almost paid off but ultimately backfired. Such a drastic change in gloves at the last minute was crazy though.

The gloves are there to protect your hands and it's really alarming that the NSAC had to explain all this to a professional boxer of 13 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sctrojan View Post

Probably had little to do with the previous hand injury or the 7lb weight gain,not 30lb.Your description if what you saw from Wilder are signs of a shot/aging fighter who took a beating in his previous fight....Zero stamina,Zero Balace/Legs,Zero chin. Chances are, Wilder may come back looking like a shell of himself,ala Baranchyk. A hairline hand fracture is going to be the least of his concerns.
                    Yes, that is very true. Fury definitely did a number on him in the rematch; Which could have resulted in permanent physical damage.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post

Hopefully Wilder works on those chicken legs so they can hold the weight better. I still think he beats most HWs. I doubt Fury is vacating. He has to face the winner of Whyte/Wallin. No sure thing Whyte beats Wallin. Why would he duck either when a win sets him up for unification? There will be no rematch clause in the mando fight nor will there be a rematch clause for usyk/Joshua rematch. The undisputed championship will be decided at the end of 2022…

the only way we getting undisputed in 2022 is if Joshua wins the rematch. Quote me in 6 months

Fury vs usyk isnt happening if usyk wins.

Tyson wont be interested. He wanted Aj. He never cared about the other belts because he believes he's the true champion anyway because he ended wladimr reign and is still undefeated.

Comment

Working...
                      X