Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury vs WIlder 3 PPV buys projection

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #11
    500k each in the US and UK.

    Comment


    • #12
      Originally posted by BangEM View Post
      I'm hearing it did between 250-300k.

      Can anyone confirm this?
      You AJ fan’s are so salty that Fury and Wilder delivered an absolute classic on a mega PPV whilst AJ got schooled by Usyk on a $10 a month app.
      just the facts and cushtytaz like this.

      Comment


      • #13
        Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

        BangEm I understand your point in the initial post just don’t forget DAZN defaulted on all its big deals.

        Let’s stop acting like wilder turned down 100 mil cash. He turned down a deal from a startup without bonafide finances.
        You’re American and you ought to know guaranteed contracts are basically like cash and you’re owed the money as long as the contract is signed.

        Comment


        • #14
          Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

          You AJ fan’s are so salty that Fury and Wilder delivered an absolute classic on a mega PPV whilst AJ got schooled by Usyk on a $10 a month app.
          Havent you been on rants about how Eddie Hearn is ruining British boxing by putting everything on PPV before or am I misremembering? bit ironic if so no?
          Szef likes this.

          Comment


          • #15
            Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
            500k each in the US and UK.


            500k in the U.K. at 5am on BT?

            Fury has never done 200k in the U.K. apart from the Wlad fight.

            The 2nd fight didn’t even do 500k in the US on official record (not the one made up)

            Comment


            • #16
              Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

              BangEm I understand your point in the initial post just don’t forget DAZN defaulted on all its big deals.

              Let’s stop acting like wilder turned down 100 mil cash. He turned down a deal from a startup without bonafide finances.
              I love how people act like they’ve seen the offers and know exactly how much these guys were earning as if they’ve read through the contract. At the end of the day, we don’t know, we’re just going off what we’ve heard in the media, from promoters, managers and the fighters themselves, none of which are reliable, they all have a clear bias or a vested interest.

              If you look at it in layman’s terms, there were 3 top HW’s who we all wanted to see in 3 separate super fights.

              - Fury vs AJ didn’t happen.
              - Wilder vs AJ didn’t happen.
              - Fury vs Wilder happened 3 times.

              It’s clear to me who/what the problem was.
              The Big Dunn likes this.

              Comment


              • #17
                Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post

                Havent you been on rants about how Eddie Hearn is ruining British boxing by putting everything on PPV before or am I misremembering? bit ironic if so no?
                By putting poor quality fights on PPV yes. Fury vs Wilder is bonafide super fight. It ain’t no Chisora-Parker or Whyte Rivas. Eddie could never deliver a fight this big- he never has and never will.

                Comment


                • #18
                  Originally posted by BangEM View Post



                  500k in the U.K. at 5am on BT?

                  Fury has never done 200k in the U.K. apart from the Wlad fight.

                  The 2nd fight didn’t even do 500k in the US on official record (not the one made up)

                  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-pe...United_Kingdom

                  Says 450k for the first fight there. Doesnt give numbers for the second fight but i'm assuming the 1.2m figure they use is a combination of US/UK buys because I find it hard to believe the American buys went from 325k to 1.2m from fight one to fight two.

                  Comment


                  • #19
                    Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

                    You AJ fan’s are so salty that Fury and Wilder delivered an absolute classic on a mega PPV whilst AJ got schooled by Usyk on a $10 a month app.
                    It's funny because it's so true.

                    Cant help but think Hearn is regretting getting on board with that tinpot mickey mouse app.

                    Comment


                    • #20
                      Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

                      By putting poor quality fights on PPV yes. Fury vs Wilder is bonafide super fight. It ain’t no Chisora-Parker or Whyte Rivas. Eddie could never deliver a fight this big- he never has and never will.
                      Lol are you honestly so biased against/for promoters and promotions that you are fine with an $80 price tag to see Fury/Wilder for the third time because its a super fight (it really isnt and arguably never was) while laughing at AJ/Usyk being part of a $10 a month subscription? really?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP