No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz-Chris Arreola was a better fight than Fury-Wilder 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Ruiz-Chris Arreola was a better fight than Fury-Wilder 3

Ruiz-Arreola was incredibly close and the favored fighter went down.

Fury-Wilder 3 was an absolute wipeout that went according to script outside of one round.

Shut the f-ck up Shane. Wilder/Fury was a big fight that delivered for boxing and casual fans.

You made a big deal about no buzz and you weren’t buying it and pbc etc. etc. you come off like a clown.

Despite all your negativity, Fans got an exciting fight and a display of heart in the face of a brutal beating.

You seem to hate the sport. So just leave the site. No need to bring your misery to the board every day. It’s annoying.

Comment

You seem to hate everyone who isn’t with PBC.

Leave the site.

Wasn’t that a productive post?

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Shut the f-ck up Shane. Wilder/Fury was a big fight that delivered for boxing and casual fans.

You made a big deal about no buzz and you weren’t buying it and pbc etc. etc. you come off like a clown.

Despite all your negativity, Fans got an exciting fight and a display of heart in the face of a brutal beating.

You seem to hate the sport. So just leave the site. No need to bring your misery to the board every day. It’s annoying.

Comment

I wanted Wilder to win, but either a couple of things or both:

1. Dumb ass Malik and Wilder didn't focus on stamina. Which is what Wilder needs for most most of his fights.
        2. Wilder just sucks. They had a great plan to go for the body the first round then he completely stopped.. The rest of the fight, Wilder reverted back to only relying on his right hand throwing the same damn punch he couldn't land. Wilder isn't smart enough to to adapt nor has the capacity to hold different punches in his arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by ReggieKray View Post
          I wanted Wilder to win, but either a couple of things or both:

They had a great plan to go for the body the first round then he completely stopped.. The rest of the fight, Wilder reverted back to only relying on his right hand throwing the same damn punch he couldn't land. Wilder isn't smart enough to to adapt nor has the capacity to hold different punches in his arsenal.
          I said this from day 1. Wilder can try to reinvent himself, try different strategies, but once he gets hit and his bell is rung, he will revert back to the "old" Wilder that loads up on right hands as his only recourse.

Comment

Yet another garbage post from OP

Comment

Thanks for the bump!

I wish someone could make a coherent argument instead of hurling insults. But that’s what idiots do and this whole board is stupid.

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              Yet another garbage post from OP

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                I wish someone could make a coherent argument instead of hurling insults.
                You get what you deserve. Garbage in, garbage out.

Comment

Like your mother.

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post

You get what you deserve. Garbage in, garbage out.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                    Like your mother.

You're buttmad

Comment

Working...
                    X