Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJJ-94-02=GOAT
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
    I TOLD you!! I told you all! Whyte knocks out fury and they know this! People just need to listen to me when I speak!
    Whyte couldn’t knock out Hughie Fury.

John Fury is about the right age for a Dillian Whyte opponent, maybe we get that next.

Leave a comment:

• Raggamuffin
    replied
    Whyte is a ****en bum. I’m glad that they aren’t wasting their time fighting his bum ass.

Leave a comment:

• denium
    replied
    Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
    but you also said fury would absolutely walkover wilder with no problems and yet what I remember was fury doing the chicken dance before he hit the deck against wilder ....I also remember him given a long count while looking all resigned to defeat and sad on the Matt.......now he has had his fun with wilder who really is the most unskilled heavyweight and fury will have to start defending his belts against his ordered mandatories.
    These two have had enough dances now and fury keeps fighting fighters he has beaten already ....where’s the challenge in that.
    why is John fury so worried about Dillian whyte because he saw him iron his son out that’s why........you cannot keep fighting has beens or unskilled heavyweights.
    Fury has 30 days before it’s ordered and then he has to make a his mandatory .....if he gives up his belt it’s a duck.
    let fury earn his self proclaimed king status and beat decent skilled heavyweights
    He did walk over Wilder as I predicted he would, yeah he got dropped, but that can happen against a man like Wilder who has dynamite in his right hand.

Rest assured, if Wilder had hit Joshua with the same punch that he hit Fury with, Joshua would still be asleep now.

Fury beating the bum Whyte doesn't really do much for me, old man Povetkin already chinned him last year.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Red Power
    replied
    They will fight Whyte next.

Leave a comment:

• Mammoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
    I TOLD you!! I told you all! Whyte knocks out fury and they know this! People just need to listen to me when I speak!

Leave a comment:

• The plunger man
    replied
    Originally posted by paulf View Post
    It's an extremely risky fight because thing thing about Tyson is you never know where he is going to be mentally come fight night. He walked through fire against against the biggest puncher in the sport, then almost got stopped by Otto Wallin.

Huge, huge risk to fight Whyte given what's at stake.
    but that’s what champions do and is the reason why now joshua is having a rematch with usyk because he he got beat by him.
    if your champion you fight your mandatories other wise your not a champion plain and simple

Leave a comment:

• The plunger man
    replied
    Originally posted by denium View Post

He said that Joshua would knock Usyk out.

​​​​​Only idiots listen to clowns.
    but you also said fury would absolutely walkover wilder with no problems and yet what I remember was fury doing the chicken dance before he hit the deck against wilder ....I also remember him given a long count while looking all resigned to defeat and sad on the Matt.......now he has had his fun with wilder who really is the most unskilled heavyweight and fury will have to start defending his belts against his ordered mandatories.
    These two have had enough dances now and fury keeps fighting fighters he has beaten already ....where’s the challenge in that.
    why is John fury so worried about Dillian whyte because he saw him iron his son out that’s why........you cannot keep fighting has beens or unskilled heavyweights.
    Fury has 30 days before it’s ordered and then he has to make a his mandatory .....if he gives up his belt it’s a duck.
    let fury earn his self proclaimed king status and beat decent skilled heavyweights

Leave a comment:

• paulf
    replied
    It's an extremely risky fight because thing thing about Tyson is you never know where he is going to be mentally come fight night. He walked through fire against against the biggest puncher in the sport, then almost got stopped by Otto Wallin.

Huge, huge risk to fight Whyte given what's at stake.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Zelenoff
    replied
    Originally posted by BangEM View Post

Which plumber is Fury fighting next?
    He's fighting me next for the UBF Belt.

Leave a comment:

• Weebler I
    replied
    Whyte has to beat Wallin.

Anyone remember the Fury v Wallin fight? I do, it warranted a rematch.
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X