Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haymon Smiles: LDBC Leaders share Message To Fury fans: “I Hate U Mofos… I want u hanged..I want u eradicated..it’s in my heart!”

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haymon Smiles: LDBC Leaders share Message To Fury fans: “I Hate U Mofos… I want u hanged..I want u eradicated..it’s in my heart!”

TIMESTAMPED! ——>>> click link —-> 33:45

Haymon smiles lol

Comment

I think he was talking about black boxing fans that aren’t suicidally depressed that fury won. I dunno.

he seems like a total piece of ****. 85 iq
      kushking kushking likes this.

Comment

What is he talking about?

Comment

Haymon smiles

Comment

What is wrong with them. It’s just a boxing match

Comment

He's talking to black people who laughed at Wilder getting beaten, they are race traitors apparently, but curiously he then labels them all sorts of racist terms a white supremacist would use
              Last edited by Weebler I; 10-11-2021, 01:21 PM.
              charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Lol, the fall out from this is going to be hilarious. These mfers can't stand if a black person has a different opinion or view point. The internet has been a great thing in a lot of ways but this video highlights one of the problems with it. It allows ignorant, hate filled mfers like these clowns to spread their disease.

The King is Dead, Long live the King,

Lol
                Gypshot Gypshot REDEEMER REDEEMER like this.

Comment

both fan bases are annoying. And it's not much better with Joshua and Usyk fans.
                  champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 29K
                    It's OK for these thugs to say shyt like this, but when a white, brown, or any other says this, BLM, AL Sharpon, and Black Supremacist try to cancel them.
                    PHUCK THESE THUGS. I SMILE WHEN A COP SHOOTS A THUG. I smiled when George Floyd got that WWE headlock. We need the Z Clan back!
                    it's 2021, black people are hip the game and us with a fully functioning brain know that blm organizatin and sharpton are paid by white people to pacify the black population. No, Al Sharpton is not some "black savior". The black people that couldn't be bought were killed off decades ago. Sharpton and BLM organization are funded by YOUR people

Comment

Working...
                    X