Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The bar I watched Fury-Wilder III at was so racially divided that you could cut the tension with a knife.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bar I watched Fury-Wilder III at was so racially divided that you could cut the tension with a knife.

It was one of the few nights I didn't drink during a fight so I was sober and observatory of the packed bar I was at. It was amazing to see the utter disgust in the black guys faces whenever Wilder got knocked down and when he eventually lost. They were pissed while the whites in the crowd were cheering loudly. It got to the point that right after the fight they walked out of the bar in frustration/anger. I then walked outside to to my car after the fight and there were several groups of black fellas bitching and moaning and saying things like, "that big ass whiteboy was using all his weight on Wilder. That's cheating". They were all sore losers just like Wilder. Did anyone else catch the fight at a bar and noticed the racial division amongst the crowd?

You can thank Wilder for that...

Comment

Just human nature man. Rooting for your guy, there is no shame in that. Now, scoring a fight to suit him winning, that is pretty pathetic. Sometimes the other guy wins.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
        It was one of the few nights I didn't drink during a fight so I was sober and observatory of the packed bar I was at. It was amazing to see the utter disgust in the black guys faces whenever Wilder got knocked down and when he eventually lost. They were pissed while the whites in the crowd were cheering loudly. It got to the point that right after the fight they walked out of the bar in frustration/anger. I then walked outside to to my car after the fight and there were several groups of black fellas bitching and moaning and saying things like, "that big ass whiteboy was using all his weight on Wilder. That's cheating". They were all sore losers just like Wilder. Did anyone else catch the fight at a bar and noticed the racial division amongst the crowd?
        Most Wilder fans aren’t boxing fans . They probably don’t know what weight leverage is and smart tactics are , a lot of his fan base are young immature 20s I see on you tube . I said It before but fighters are usually a reflection of the fighter ,it’s always been like that .

Had Wilder won the same guys saying it was a good fight let it be are the same ones that would have claimed Fury cheated and Wilder winning proved that and wouldn’t have even counted the second fight .
        Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-11-2021, 12:14 PM.
        eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
          Yup. He basically turned the whole thing into a race war. In his words he was "fighting for his people"

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post

Most Wilder fans aren’t boxing fans . They probably don’t know what weight leverage is and smart tactics are , a lot of his fan base are young immature 20s I see on you tube . I said I before but fighters canvases are usually a reflection of the fighter ,it’s always been like that .
            Not only wilder fans, but most of the new groupies that attach themselves to a fighter aren’t boxing fans. I’m talking 90% of them or more. That goes for tank, lomachenko, Crawford, Canelo, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post

Not only wilder fans, but most of the new groupies that attach themselves to a fighter aren’t boxing fans. I’m talking 90% of them or more. That goes for tank, lomachenko, Crawford, Canelo, etc.
              Besides Tank I’ve never seen anyone that wasn’t following boxing a long time that appreciates those other guys for skill,. Canelo has a long time fan base and Loma and So does Crawford. Most the time I see a Wilder fan say they been following boxing for years meaning about 5 ,they expose themselves,it’s evident when you go into boxing talks outside Wilder and even then they are very uneducated ,half of them didn’t even know his resume years ago I ran into a bunch of them .

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
                Nah thank Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Al Faz View Post

Nah thank Trump
                  Thank the media.
                  Mike D Mike D likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post

Thank the media.