Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury On KO Of Wilder: Shots Like That, They End Careers; He Took A Lot Of Punishment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how will you be able to tell if he has brain damage?
    Slowhand likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

You have no idea what you saw on Saturday night, do you?
      NOPE

Comment

It's still all Mark Breland's fault.

Comment

Bumsquad does not have much to say after all that “wacky talk” b4 the fight! Just about Fury’s weight instead of his own costume. If Wilder didnt have those birdlegs..maybe he could stand up to the flab of Fury! Face-first into the canvass- classic!

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
            Wilder will destroy everyone else in the division. Not everyone is 280lbs with elite boxing skills like fury in the hw division. Scott needs to tell wilder that he has to accept fury is just an anomaly. I see wilder koing aj whyte and ruiz. I can see him landing on usyk as well
            Nope, I don't see it.

Usyk would woop him up and some of the newcomers too.
            Wilder was not even fighting like a guy who knows how to box. Just 1.2.1.2... And out of balance at all times.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Nope, I don't see it.

Usyk would woop him up and some of the newcomers too.
              Wilder was not even fighting like a guy who knows how to box. Just 1.2.1.2... And out of balance at all times.
              Wilder threw some killshots on Fury that Joshua or Usyk wouldn't be able to walk through or get up from.
              Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post
                After seeing how resilient Wilder was and his willingness to go out the way he did, he's earned my respect as a fighter. I think the version of himself he was Saturday night, he's probably the 2nd best heavyweight out there.
                How can he lose in the manner that he did and be elevated to number 2 heavyweight. He was spent after the 3rd round and basically went out on his shield in the 11th

Comment

Wilder threw some killshots on Fury that Joshua or Usyk wouldn't be able to walk through or get up from.
                  Usyk wouldnt be hit with the shots that even caught Tyson fury. AJ you may have a point

Comment

Fury clearly has a solid chin and n top of that recovers instantly. Fury can be knocked down but he just doesn’t stay hurt for very long at all. He never looked like he was going to be stopped

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      Wilder is finished! He never learned how to box, and he was outboxed in the 1st fight, and beat up in the 2nd and 3rd fights! Fury has a good chin too! He got dropped 4 times in 3 fights, but always got back up! Amazing!

fury also got long ass counts for all the knockdownss

Comment

Working...
                      X