Collapse
No announcement yet.

If AJ and Wilder fought 3 times, what would the record be

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think AJ would annihilate him as AJ can actually keep distance and when he cracks, Wilder will get destroyed a lot more than Fury did.

Comment

The Cautious Robot prevails 2/3
      Citizen Koba likes this.

Comment

As an unbiased observer, I think it could go 2-1 either way depending on what versions of them showed up.

Is this in the same universe where they've both taken 2 L's? Or when they were both undefeated, in an even more theoretical matchup.
        Citizen Koba and SugarDeanC*ntly like this.

Comment

AJ's slower, tires faster than 220's Wilder. Suspect chin, easy to hit even when he has a massive height and reach advantage. Folds under pressure.

Wilder has faster hands, iron chin, truest one punch knockout power there's ever been. Has a slight height and reach advantage. Massive heart, hard to put away.

Unless Wilder's shot now, this fight is and always has been a total recipe for disaster.
          Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Wilder smashes boxing's biggest drawback 100 out of 100. That glass chinned wannabe philosopher wouldn't last 2 rounds. He might even drop dead of fright in the locker room before the fight starts. He has always been C class playing A side getting British ref stoppages. Went to Dubai for a rematch where he could make his own rules and still ran all night. Couldn't bust a nut.
            Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

There would only be one bout, Wilder would retire him.
              Boxing-1013 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

Lol cute story man. Incredibly stupid, but cute.

Never won rematches? He beat Ortiz in the rematch, and the first fight. Why are you so stupid
                Once again reading seems to be a problem for you , Wilder has never recovered from a loss and won .

His best win was just about exactly 2 years ago and he’s injury prone ,add his weak mental state he’s always had it’s a recipe for disaster ,his chin wouldn’t hold up at all , there’s a reason he’s avoided boxer / punchers the entire time you ignored the fact he said Breazeale buzzed him and he barely touched him ,a fast combination puncher with power does him in ,I don’t even think he gets by a far slower Joyce let alone an explosive puncher A.J .

Wilders got to many things going against him to think he’s going to win this one ,it would be one of A.Js easiest fights ,it would literally be the least skilled boxer he’s ever faced in years and you need at least skill to calculate getting and putting A.J in bad spots before he knocks you out . Wilder doesn’t have enough in his arsenal,he’d get planted rather fast .
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-11-2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing-1013 View Post

To beat Wilder 3 times out of 3?
                  I think a poster is just as deluded to suggest wilder beats AJ 3-0. I agree with many people assessment that AJ has lost his killer instinct and come forward aggressive style. That is the only way to defeat Wilder in my opinion. However, Wilder is just as easy to hit as AJ if not easier. Wilder showed alot of heart but lets not forget he was being peppered all night by a pillow fisted boxer who rarely knocks out any heavyweight but because he has beaten up on WILDER he is being looked upon as having heavy hands.. In both fights he gased by the 3rd round round, AJ also has stamina issues but if it was AJ hitting Wilder it would not have lasted so long. Granted If wilder hit AJ with the same shots he hit Fury AJ may not have the powers of recovery that Fury posesses . In any case they are both vulnerable so 3-0 either way or 4-1 is pretty presumptuous. Similar to anyone believing that the result would be different simply because Deontay Wilder said so and a few video clips that they posted. Thats delusion in my eyes.

There was a stage i thought AJ would massacre Wilder now i dont believe that to be the case, not because of Wilder but because of AJ
                  boxinglife8 likes this.

Comment

It's not really a question you can give a good answer to, might as well roll a dice or toss a coin. Either could knock the other out potentially at any moment. Joshua's the better boxer but Wilder's commitment to his right and ability to land a fight ending shot at any moment can't be overlooked.

Could go 2:1 either way but ima say 2:1 Joshua, once by decision once by KO.
                    Holler likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                      Wilder smashes boxing's biggest drawback 100 out of 100. That glass chinned wannabe philosopher wouldn't last 2 rounds. He might even drop dead of fright in the locker room before the fight starts. He has always been C class playing A side getting British ref stoppages. Went to Dubai for a rematch where he could make his own rules and still ran all night. Couldn't bust a nut.
                      Now this guy is deluded. Big blower have you finished blowing Rocky?

Comment

Working...
                      X