Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fury/Wilder 3 Scorecards: ALL THREE JUDGES Had Fight Even Through Round 7, Tim Cheatham Scored Even Through Round 9

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury/Wilder 3 Scorecards: ALL THREE JUDGES Had Fight Even Through Round 7, Tim Cheatham Scored Even Through Round 9

It's interesting that two of three gave Wilder Round 5. Wilder didn't do anything and Fury kept clinching to nullify offense.

But, at least we can put to rest this narrative that Fury washed him. Because of Rounds 1 and 4 alone, it put Fury in a huge deficit and he fought back out.

interesting stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      interesting stuff
      Considering Wilder came nowhere close to that in the second fight, it verifies he did improve. Kudos to Malik for that.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

Considering Wilder came nowhere close to that in the second fight, it verifies he did improve. Kudos to Malik for that.
        So Where was the improvement? Looked like the same exact wilder to me. Game plan, Punch mechanics, Punch selection, footwork, stamina, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

So Where was the improvement? Looked like the same exact wilder to me. Game plan, Punch mechanics, Punch selection, footwork, stamina, etc.
          Hell no. Wilder actually tried to go to the body this time which he hardly ever did before. His plan fell apart when Fury took a page out of Grabomir Clinchko's playbook when he fought PEDvetkin.

8UzsYOf.jpg

Comment

Corruption. Wilder won maybe round 1 and the round he got the 2 KD and thats about it…
            kushking and Robbie Barrett like this.

Comment

I can sometimes excuse weird views on how a round went, but...Steve Weisfeld blatantly missing the fact that Wilder got knocked down in the 10th is just horrendous. You have one job - score a fight. If you can't figure out a 10-8 round, go and pack groceries. Disgraceful.

Without even considering the possibility of corruption, he needs to be fired.
              Rec28, kushking and like this.

Comment

I had it even though 7 as well.

4-3 Fury with Wilder having an extra KD.
                ​​​​​​
                Then it was Fury after that.

Comment

OP is the dumbest poster in here by far

Comment

Being down on all three cards after 10 rounds by 4, 3 and 2 points is being washed dude.

Comment

Working...
                    X