Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Says Deontay Wilder Is A Sore Loser For Not Shaking Hands After Trilogy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They just need to go their separate ways and move on now. Its been 3 years, this last fight wasnt even needed.

Comment

Don't want to kick the man when he is down, he fought extremely hard and had his moments. This had to be a tough pill to swallow, he trained his a$$ off, improved and it just wasn't good enough. I can understand the desire to not shake hands immediately coming off all that. Hopefully in the coming days he gives Fury his due credit and apologizes for all the awful excuses he threw his way. Also hope he reaches out to Breland to mend that relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Deontay is a sore loser, tyson beat him straight up shake the mans hand he never put egg weights in his gloves.
        it was knuckle dusters - he flat out admitted it

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
          we have snakes in the grass, snakes on planes, trouser snakes, snakes and ladders & now snakes in the ring

wilder still sees fury as a snake and doesnt want to shake his hand yet, maybe he will come around to it at sometime
          Hmm - what type of snake is Fury? Would have to be a boa constrictor with all the holding - he suffocated the life out of Wilder and then ate him up.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            As I said many times for many months. Wilder and his fans are coming up with excuses right now trying to push for a fourth fight. There will be no fourth fight dummy, shouldn't have been a third but now I'm glad there was. That was a modern day classic. And the way he knocked wilder out at the end. Priceless
            A 4th could happen if: 1) usyk beats aj again 2) wilder vs aj finally happens and wilder wins.

Comment

I guess Wilder doesn't have the emotional maturity to admit he lost to the better man and congratulate him.

At least he has something in common with most of his fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Tecnoworld View Post

A 4th could happen if: 1) usyk beats aj again 2) wilder vs aj finally happens and wilder wins.
                Nah! Fury would have to lose and show a lot of vulnerability - and Wilder is already 35 - he'd be 40 before he can have 3/4 fights and regain his confidence - Fury will be retired by then.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

Hmm - what type of snake is Fury? Would have to be a boa constrictor with all the holding - he suffocated the life out of Wilder and then ate him up.
                  not bad, not bad at all

Comment

Wilder has been a sore loser through-out the 3 fights; the excuses, the accusations.

It's over now though, so they can both draw a line under things and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by M111 View Post
                      Where does Wilder go career wise from here? I’d expect most of the top 10 heavies would now beat him particularly the punchers with the blue print Fury’s now given them. Added to that his inevitably mental fragility having now been stopped twice. No hiding from the truth this time no matter what his fans dream up.
                      Agree with the first part but you’re way off on the second part. I don’t see anything mentally fragile at all about the man. I honestly believe wilder would literally fight to the death of he could. In fact he’s all heart and a punch. You may not like his unsportsmanlike conduct but a man doesn’t become heavyweight champion and make 10 defences and fight classic trilogies being so called “mentally fragile.” You’re making it personal

Comment

Working...
                      X